Chapter Fifty Two

The following week after the attack by the league of villains, your classes were all canceled. This gave you and your classmates time to recover from the damage each of you suffered that night.

Bakugo carried you back to camp, police lights were flashing everywhere by the time you all reached the base of the mountain. Aizawa pulled Yui, Midoriya and you and practically threw you all inside ambulances shipping you off to the hospital.

Bakugo jumped in the back of your ambulance, refusing to leave your side when the authorities said they had to question him. In the end, Aizawa gave in allowing him to go due to the fact you needed to get treated. You were in and out of consciousness the entire ride, the flashing lights and sirens blurred together creating a cocktail of migraines.

You were held in the hospital for three miserable days. You were relieved to hear all your classmates were alive and accounted for. Yui was a few rooms down from you, she would wheel in to chat with you until a nurse found her and returned her to her room.

The chainsaw Nomu did a number on your leg, as well the lovely concussion you received from being dropped to the ground by the yellow Nomu and multiple other injuries you sustained fighting to stay alive.

Bakugo sat beside you the entire time, having him next to you eased the pain. He made you laugh when the pain medication wore off, he made sure you were fed and took all your annoying pills. Your heart was warm with him near.

When his mother burst through the door, searching for her almost kidnaped son even you and All Might were terrified for your life's. But when Mitsuki saw Bakugo was with you, her anger quickly extinguished pushing Bakugo to the side she then babied you.

As nice as the hospital staff was, nothing compared to being home. You stepped out of a warm shower, you wore fluffy pants and an oversized shirt before climbing right back into bed even though it was the early afternoon. All Might and Aizawa were tasked with the pleasure of going to each of their student's houses and basically had to beg to allow their children to move onto UA's campus inside dorms the school was building.

With the high number of attacks on the UA students, the teachers didn't want to take any more chances with the student's safety. This was their solution, one that wouldn't affect the student's education.

You could tell All Might was a little iffy about letting you sign up, and if you were being honest you didn't want to go. You just got a new home, a room, a warm bed to sleep in. You didn't want to give that up to go live in another shoe box-your thoughts were cut short by the doorbell. Slowly and painfully, you made your way downstairs.

"If you answered your damn phone-!" Bakugo instantly started once you opened the front door. "-you wouldn't of had to walk all the way to the fucking door!" He side stepped passed you without waiting for an invitation. You watched him kick off his shoes before turning to you. "You gonna stand there all day!?"

"What are you-?" You trailed off.

"Hah!?" Bakugo shoved his hands in his pockets. "Did you forget or something!?"

"Forget what?" You asked as you closed the front door and locked it.

"Figures!" Bakugo looked away, "I can go-"

"What are you talking about!?" You snapped, holding onto the wall as you limped after him.

"Damnit!" Bakugo growled quickly reaching your side. "The doctor said stay off your leg!"

"You made me answer the door!"

"Only because your forgot me!"

"I didn't forget you!" You waved in his face as he carried you to the couch. "I was high on drugs half the time! I'm pretty sure I was hearing colors!" You giggled leaning against him as he rolled his eyes setting you down onto the couch.