Chapter Sixty Eight

Mina and you were late to your next class, after getting an ear full from Midnight you two took your seats. You and Mina remained in the bathroom, forgetting time as you told Mina everything that happened between you and Bakugo.

It did make you feel lighter having someone to talk to about your emotions that wasn't a therapist trying to analyze every inch of your feelings. You swallowed the lump in your throat as you passed Bakugo, his eyes lazily glanced over to you as you past him. You didn't look at him as you took your seat.

The rest of the school day blurred by, you lost inside your head as you thought about seeing Shadow Jack again and your one-sided feelings towards Bakugo.

"I'll catch up with you!" Mina waved, seeing you waiting for her to get up and collected her things.

"Huh-?"

"I'll catch up with you!" Mina waved again. You frowned not understanding but turned leaving the room anyway. You refused to look over at Bakugo who was still packing up his things for the day.

After placing everything in your locker, you mapped out the things you had to do today. You needed to head to the dorms, grab everything you needed for the extended weekend. You were glad to be going home to All Might's, you missed him and wanted to spend time with him.

You sighed, stopping in your place realizing you left your math textbook in your locker. The school would be closed and locked, you needed it, it was your weakest subject and needed to study. With a groan you turned around heading back to your locker.

On your way you thought about what you were going to do tonight, all the students had until eight to leave the dorms before the teachers did their rounds and locked everything up. Mina and you planned on having a snack at the small café you two found before parting ways to go home.

Your mouth watered knowing all the baked goods just waiting for you-your thoughts slammed to a stop as a large hand slammed your locker shut in front of you. You turned your head, your heart already running for cover seeing Bakugo glaring down at you, his scarlet eyes glowing with rage.

"Why the fuck are you going around telling people I think your ugly and I hate you!?" Bakugo yelled, you looked around glad to see the hallway was empty.

"Uh-I-What?" You stuttered out.

"Don't play fucking stupid!" Bakugo snapped, "You don't do it very well."

"Uh..." You were going to murder Mina when you got your hands on her. "...I don't know what you're talking about." You said, reaching upward to unlocked your locker again but Bakugo blocked you.

"Answer the fucking question!" Bakugo snapped,

"Because that is what you said." You replied, "And I didn't go around telling people, I told one person." Who you were going to kill when you found her.

"Why do you even care what I say!?" Bakugo pushed, "You like me or some shit?"

You froze in place, his words like sharp knifes in your gut.

"Uh--wh-what?" You didn't have the skills needed to process this situation.

"You wanna go on a fucking date with me-?" Bakugo leaned closer, "-is that it?"

You struggled to form words but your brain was too busy flat lining to work.

"I-I uh..." Was all that would come out of your mouth, your body felt hot.

"I'm picking you up on Saturday." Bakugo instructed.

"Huh?" You were dumbfounded.

"Come on." He said, wrapping an arm around your shoulders, "The dorms are closing soon."