Chapter Eighty

You were lost inside Katsuki's touch.

His warmth soaked through your body, shredding any sense of cold fear hiding between your veins. Taking in a breath so deep it filled your lungs to capacity was when their voices broke through the tranquil peace surrounding you.

Fluttering your eyes open the collection of haste made words balled together in an incoherent message. You licked your dry lips trying to lazily catch pieces of what was being said.

"If only we could reach that damn panel!"

"A what?" You instantly became interested.

"The control panel-" You were pointed to the corner of the room, where a large garage door made of dark metal rested, and beside it a small box on the wall.

"We think it could control the cages-" Momo filled you in on their theories, "-or maybe these restraints."

You frowned, why the hell would the control panel for any of those options be placed inside the same room? You scratched the back of your head, it felt like a trap, but what else was there to do?

"Kaminari how you feelin'?" You asked out of the blue.

"Huh?" The blond blinked, "I mean besides the surprise imprisonment, I can't complain."

"Good-" You nod studying the room. "-because I need a favor."

"Hm?" Kaminari blinked, sitting up.

The room your class was being held captive in was large and divided into two pieces, the individual cages, holding one person sat off to your right. Then there were clusters of cages stacked on top of each other creating three groups, one being your cell.

"Who is above me?" You wondered, staring off into the distance waiting for a response. Beside you were Katsuki, across from him was Midoriya, and next to him was Mineta.

"Up here is-" Kaminari answered, "just me and Tokoyami."

All the cages weren't full?

"Ok." You replied, looking around. You discovered, the cluster of cages to your front consisted of Ochaco, Sato, Momo, Shoto, and Shoji. Once again it wasn't full. The last cluster rested behind you held Ida, Ojiro, Asui, and Kirishima. Across the room in the single cages were Toru, Mina, Sato, Koda, Jiro, and Sero.

You found it odd there were unused cages, and why didn't they place you all together, why spread you out? Did whoever did this purposely split you all up so you couldn't all work together?

"What are you thinking (y/n)?" Kirishima wondered.

"Do you have a plan?" Tokoyami was curious, you glanced at Katsuki before looking back at the garage door.

"You're not gonna like it."

----

"Hell no!" Katsuki cursed again, ordering you over with his outstretched arms scratching the air through the bars.

"You ready Kami?" You queried.

"I-I am more scared of Bakugo right now than whoever kidnaped us," Kaminari replied, hearing another threat spit through the bars from Katsuki. Something about once Katsuki got a hold of Kaminari he was going to rip him a new hole--you weren't paying much attention.

"I can promise you-" You voice dropped; "-you'll be more terrified of me than him if you bitch out."

"Ye-Yes ma'am!" Kaminari shivered, practically feeling your glare through the metal.

"Don't you fucking do it Dunce Face!" Katsuki snapped, biting down on his jaw.

"Tokoyami-" You licked your lips, "-are you sure your good with this?"