Chapter Sixty Two

Standing on the outside of the ruins zone you yawned, glancing over as Bakugo handed off the three third years who were expelled from school. You hadn't realized you were analyzing every move he made, feeling so fascinated.

Your statement was taken by the teachers while Toru's dead weight was lifted off you, she was taken to Recovery Girl.

"I'm so sorry!" Mina ran over, after hearing what had happened. Gossip always flew around UA like a virus on a mission.

"We're ok." You reassured Mina.

"I called your names-" Mina shook her head, "-when I didn't hear anything I just assumed you guys went to join up with everyone. When I got there the second year jumped us, I-I should have never run off on my own! I am so sorry-"

"Hey-" You cupped her face, "-Toru is good and so am I."

"But if Bakugo didn't show up when he did-"

"But he did." You pressed, your heart skipping at the sound of his name. "Now-"

"What happened to your neck?" Mina wondered, pointing to the three little spots. Your face instantly heated; you felt your stomach flutter.

"Ah what?" You brushed off.

"They look like hick-"

"Probably just bruises." You shrugged, "I did get slammed through a bunch of walls so-"

"I'm so sorry!" Mina cried, wrapping her arms around you. You knew that would force her to drop the issue with your neck. You pulled your braid Asui made for you over your shoulder hoping to block the sight as well as more unwanted questions.

"There you are!" A tall man walked over to where you and Mina were standing.

"He-Hey!" Mina instantly lit up. You looked between the two seeing they didn't even register you beside Mina.

"You were amazing." The second year flashed an award-winning smile.

"Wh-What!?" Mina's voice oddly became high pitched, it stung your ears. "I-I didn't d-do-"

"You did." The student grinned, "I couldn't take my eyes off you the entire time."

"Wha-hah-at the fawk!?" Mina madly blushed, "wha-ha-who!" You felt yourself smiling looking from Mina to the guy you didn't know.

"Hi." He nodded leaning closer to Mina. You glanced over your shoulder hearing Bakugo's voice as he bickered with Shoto.

"Heblo--I mean haiblo -- I mean hello!" Mina babbled.

"Do you find me attractive?" He bluntly asked.

"I do." Mina shook her head up and down, reminding you of a parrot bird.

"You do?"

"I do."

"You do?"

"I do."

"Can I buy you a drink sometime?"

"Yeah, I'll have milk." Mina waved; you pulled your brows together hearing her words.

"Milk? That's weird but ok-"

"You're weird-what?"

"Come on!" Ms. Joke called out, "Everyone clear out and head back to your homerooms!"

"Looks like I have to go." He brushed his hands under Mina's chin. "I'll definitely be seeing you around."

"N-Not if I-I see you first!" Mina pointed, watching the guy walk away.