Chapter Fourteen

In the midst of the unwanted group hug you received, a small hand cupped the side of your breast. Instantly you locked onto the short purple hair which held four large clumps sitting on top of his head.

Mineta flashed a cheeky smile as he retracted his hand from your chest. Tightening your fist, you didn't skip a heartbeat before you slammed it into his round head.

"Ah-!" He cried as he went soaring across the lunchroom.

"Whoa." Kaminari whistled at the distance you got. "Nice hit!"

"Mineta is such a perv!" Ochaco crinkled her nose disgustedly.

"What is this!?" Asui caught your extended arm, pulling your sleeve up to reveal your wrapped arm. Mina looked at her tray, feeling her heart clinch recalling you in the locker room, seeing your injuries made your condition real to her.

"Should you have been training yesterday?" Kaminari asked.

"I am fine."

"Well ok then." Kaminari nodded, finishing his sandwich without a care.

"Really?" Asui shook her head in disproval.

"What?" Kaminari held his hands out, "She said she was good, who am I to say she is wrong?"

"A doctor?"

"Whatever-" Kaminari stood, "-I am getting another sandwich."

"You can do that!?" You snapped your head up, your eyes wide with excitement.

"Ye-Yeah." Kaminari stuttered, finding himself blushing. "You wanna come-" Kaminari didn't get to finish his sentence before you were already on your feet.

"I like her." Asui decided, "She is funny."

"She said like three words." Jiro pointed out.

"Yeah, but the words she did say were funny-" Mina agreed, "-and did you see her punch Mineta into next week!?"

"That was pretty cool." Jiro agreed.

A couple tables away sat Kirishima and Bakugo.

"They seem to be getting along well with the newbie." Kirishima noted, watching you practically skip towards the food. He slightly wished he and Bakugo were sitting at your table enjoying the fun too.

"Who cares about a bunch of damn extras?" Bakugo scoffed, watching you from the corner of his eye.

"They are our classmates." Kirishima reminded, "I am excited for our next sparring class!"

"Yeah?" Bakugo grunted, "What for?"

"I want to go up against the new girl!" Kirishima laughed,

"Eh?" Bakugo twisted his face turning to the red head. "Why?"

"She took Midoriya down within minutes, and he is pretty good-" Kirishima said, turning to look at his friend who looked clueless for a split second.

"HOLD ON A DAMN MINUTE!" Bakugo jumped from his chair, tiny explosions erupted in his hands.

"What the hell!?" Kirishima panicked, "What's wrong!?"

"Your right!" Bakugo laughed as he stormed his way through the maze of tables and chairs.

"B-Bakugo-!" Kirishima called after him, "-what are you doing!?"

You and Kaminari walked out of Lunch Rush, you beam with joy able to get more of your new favorite food resting on your plate.

"I am sorry about what I said to you in class the other day, it was out of line and-" Kaminari was about to finish his apology when a dark shadow casted over the two of you. Bakugo stomped his way until he was inches from your bright red lunch tray.