Chapter Seventy Six

Warning: Mature Content

Katsuki approached you from behind, gripping your arm and placing his free hand against your bare back he pushed you against the table, bending you over as he stood behind you.

"What was that princess?" He whispered in your ear, towering over you. Your stomach fluttered feeling that growing pressure between your legs grow into an ache as you felt him against your bare skin.

Katsuki stood, his eyes filling with lust as he lightly ran his finger nails over your back sending shivers through your body. He adored the position he held you in.

"Are you enjoying the view-" You went to mock but sharply gasped out, feeling Katsuki's excitement rubbing between your legs and he was not compensating for anything.

Katsuki involuntarily let out a deep groan as heat coiled in his groin, this new irresistible sensuality filled his mind with fog. He slowly pumped his throbbing cock between your legs, placing his free hand on the table beside you for support.

"Katsuki..." You moaned feeling him against the thin bathing suit, hearing you moan his name only fueled the fire burning inside him, his grip on you tightened wishing to hear his name on your lips again.

A knock on the locked door caused Katsuki's hand to hastily cover your mouth as another moan bubbled from your throat.

Waves of what could only be described as pure pleasure flowed through your body, you felt yourself growing wetter as Katsuki lifted your head resting it against his shoulder, he nipped your neck with his teeth as he continued his motions, his mind so filled by lust, all he wanted was to see you beneath him, body arching and screaming his fucking name.

"Hey-!" Kaminari jigged the locked door handle. "-are you guys in there!?"

"We are busy!" Katsuki growled, annoyed his blissful illusion was threatened of breaking.

"Man, we need the towels, we are all hungry-!"

"Go dry off in the sun!" Katsuki snapped, "We are talking!"

"Huh!?" Kaminari groaned, "Can't you talk in the hall-?"

"Fuck off Dunce Face!"

"Your so mean." Kaminari muttered, turning away from the closed door, Katsuki tightened his grip around you taking in deeper breaths feeling the pleasure building up inside him.

"Mm-!" You moaned into his hand; losing control of your body as it spasmed sending waves of pleasure soaking your muscles making you boneless, you prayed the folding table could hold your weight. Your heart hammered inside your chest; you blinked a few times until you became fully coherent.

Katsuki grunted above you, cumming inside his bathing suit.

After a moment, the two of you looked to each other. Your eyes widened, did-did Katsuki just give you your first orgasm!? Katsuki looked to his soiled pants then to you. Instantly blushing he cleared his throat as his heart sank inside his chest.

"I-I don't know what came over me-" He looked off to the side, "-I'm sorry-"

"I'm not." You cut him off, causing him to snap his head around you.

"You're not?"

"No-" You shook your head, sitting on the table your legs felt like jelly, you didn't know if you would be able to stand on your own. "-why would I be-?" Katsuki swiftly moved forward, cupping the side of your face he kissed you hard, devouring your mouth.

"Hey!" Mina banged on the door. "Give me my friend back!"

Katsuki broke the kiss, looking over to the door annoyed making you giggle.