Part-I (ii) Pleasant Surprises

(you can play this playlist in the background)

Mirena: What?

Michael: you heard me *smirks*. Seduce me.

Mirena: have you gone bonkers?

Michael: oh come on.... Don't be shy. Please...pretty please? *Bats his eyes*

Mirena: Michael I-

Crystal: I'll do it!

*Mirena's eyes dart towards her, just like everybody else's. Michael frowns at her sudden excitement. But she continues to say-*

Crystal: If she's too pussy to show how it is done, well, too bad for her. I can do it. *Smirks*

*Mirena scowls as she smirks at her. Everybody was glancing between the 2.

As she was about to get up, Michael began to say something. But he couldn't because...*

Mirena: *standing up* sit your hoe ass where it is. Stop going after every man you see. Don't you think , if he wanted to , he would have asked you? But no. So get a message! And stop going after him!

*Everybody was staring at Mirena. Even him. But there was a hint of surprise. Like Mirena let out what she was holding in her for some days.

Mirena turns to everyone and says-*

Mirena: what? *Raising her hands a little* ugh! *Rolls eyes and looks at him* you! Get up! Let's get this over with .... *She mumbles*

*Michael gets up, and she takes him by his shirt and pulls him towards and open space.*

Some guy: *whispers* let's play some music...

*Mirena gets nervous, as she was a Little far from the people, but was under their focus. She gulps hard. Her eyes drifts down, and her breathing increases...

But then her eyes glances towards the people sitting there. Waiting for her. Especially that bitch who always wanted to be startin' somethin'. That look in her eyes gave Mirena some unknown confidence in her.

Her eyes looks up to meet his. He had a pleasant small smirk on his face. Not because she was about to seduce him, but what she did just few minutes ago.

Her eyes slowly turned to something, that was new to him. His eyebrows furrows, as he funnily smiles at her.

Her eyes were some sort of... Hazy.

She comes closer to him, and slightly pushes him towards the tree.

His eyes widening a little, but a smile was evident ; showing his happiness with her actions.

The music playing in the background, made her feel more emotions for him now.

She was now coming close to him. And with each step, his breath was hitching.

She is now standing in front of him. Chest-to-chest.

But something clicked in her, as she kept looking into his eyes....

Something that is a .....want....a need..

Like she wanted to do it.

She gets closer to his face, him clearly not expecting what to expect ? he frowns a bit , until she gets near his ear and whispers-*

Mirena: you want me to seduce you? mmmmm *she moans lightly* like this... *Breathing heavily in his ear*

*She starts to plant kisses slowly behind his ear, as her hand starts to slide down from his chest to his abs.