Part - V "massaged my pain away"

Mirena's P.O.V
*I looked back at Michael. And he looked as concerned as me . Until....*

Michael: I didn't know we were that hot. *As he rested his elbow on my shoulder with a grin*

*I frowned and shrugged away his elbow away. I pointed a finger towards him and said-*

Mirena- don't start that shit now. It could be something serious.

AUTHOR'S P.O.V

*She looked out and without realising it, she get a hold of his hand and said-*

Mirena: come on! *As she dragged him with her*

*His eyes were wide open and his brows were up, but slowly his expression turned into a grin. They went into the corridor and saw kids rushing out of the classes . There was smoke in the science lab.

They suddenly stopped and noticed the surroundings. As she started moving, she jerked back. She looked at Michael to see the cause ; he was talking to James and Corey. Before she could even realize their hands ; Samantha came rushing towards her and said-*

Samantha: thank God you are safe! Where were you?

Mirena: I was wit- um I was in the washroom. *Fake smile*

Samantha: oh! Ok. Um. I gotta go. My dad is here to take me. I just came to see if you were ok. *Concerned smile*

*She looked at her with love. 'Aww she cares so much.'- she thought. As she went for a hug, she saw their hands were interwined. As she got a little jerk , she heard Corey said-*

Corey: holding hands are we now? *Grinning*

*Michael grinned too*

Mirena: Of Course NOT! *Snatching her hand away*

*She hugged Samantha. And after some time, they heard the fire brigade's siren . Sooner enough, they arrived. Mirena and Michael were the only one ; still together. Corey and James left after Sam did.

But she guessed they had a purpose to leave . Well, they're his buddies. Ofc , they are gonna leave so he can get his ways with her. WHICH, she won't allow. Or at least try not to. Much for that matter.*

Michael: some experiments went wrong. *Scoffs*

*They suddenly hear the Principal's voice through the speakers.*

Principal: Students! I want you to empty the building as soon as possible. There has been a major accident in the Science Lab while doing some experiments. Some students got hurt in the process ; but not badly. Thankfully.

I have called your parents. And for those who go on there own, I prefer them to leave the building and go home. High School won't be open 'til next Monday ; 'cause of the damage we have to repair. That's all for now. Thank you. Be safe.

Mirena: oh boy!

*As she said that, they heard the Ambulance. They came in and went into the lab. Straight away.*