Part-A "The New Admission"

*Alarm is alarming* I woke up groaning and shut it off and drag myself outta the bed with a huge sigh. went to the bathroom. Did my business and took the shower. Brushed my teeth and washed my face. I open my closet and pick the outfit. which was Black Jeans with Black Shirt which has “ADIDAS” written on it in white and black. Adidas shoes to match the outfit.

I change into it. I wore some natural makeup and sprayed my favourite perfume , BLACK ORCHID. I wore my wavy hair down as usual, and accessories myself with some rings and hoop earrings. oh BTW I forgot to introduce myself and tell you about my life a Lil' bit. I am Mirena Williams. I used to live in Austria with my family.

actually my dad is from Austria , but my mum is from Los Angeles, California. I have spent my 17 years there. I am 18 right now.. actually 18+ . I'll be 19 this year on 17th of November.

My dad cheated on my mom with his boss and they got divorced. my dad is an alcoholic also and didn't treat us right so, it was obvious i was going to live with my mum.

I miss my dad, but I love my mum. He is not even feeling guilty for that. I didn't have much of a problem though. but the only problem was that, I had to leave my old school behind and I have to leave my best friend Sarah behind as well. we talk but it is not as same as it was used to be.

but I had to do so , 'cause of my mother. she works really hard for me. this house is so big 'cause of her hard work. she is a lawyer. she is one of the best lawyers, so it wasn't hard for her to settle back to her City. and I am proud of her 'cause, even after so much, she is still being strong! I admire that about her. she is very strong.

but what dad did to her, she just changed. she was fun, but now she is mostly busy with work. I don't blame her though. but she tries to act like nothing has happened.

but I miss the old her. and deep down inside, she too. this is gonna be my first day at my new school. I am kinda nervous but I think I will get over it.

oh my new school name is “Marymount High School”.

I walk downstairs in the kitchen. mum has made me breakfast and is getting ready for the court.*

Mirena: MUM! *i holler at her while eating the sandwich*

Mum: YES REY?!

Mirena: THE SANDWICH IS AWESOME. THANKS!

Mum: I'M GLAD!

*As i was eating the sandwich, she walks in the kitchen all dressed up.*

Mum-Mirena : Ready for the day?!

*we both said the same thing at the same time. and we both giggled a little.*

Mum: yes honey. I am. how you feel about your new school? I hope you are gonna love it there.

Mirena: idk mum.... I am kinda nervous you know ..

Mum: well, it is your first day. it happens. you will get use to it.

Mirena: yeahhh .. I hope so. *I make a frowning face and look down*

Mum: oh come on you! don't make that face now!

*I look up at her face, while my face is still down. she grabs my chin with her thumb and index finger ,and lifts my face up.*

honey, I know you are nervous. but I am sure you are going to be really happy there. plus I am all busy all day long, you can make new friends and can call them over here if you want.

*she says with a smile, and makes me smile back at her too. a really big one.*

Mirena: REALLY?!!

Mum: yeah, really. but for that , you have to go to the school and make new friends right?

Mirena: *I sigh* Yes.

Mum: That's my girl!

*she kissed my cheek and I grab her face and kissed her cheek. we both giggled* 

now c'on! we are getting late.

* we get up and she grabs her lunchbox and hand over me some money for the lunch and I grab my bag and put it in it.

we get in the car and drive to "Marymount High School".

After we reach the destination, she stops the car.

She looks at me and I look at her, and sigh deeply*

Mum: you ready?

Mirena: ahan...I think so.

Mum: good. now go before the bell rings.

Mirena: yeah.

*I was about to get out of the car, but i felt her grab my arm.

As I turn to her , she points her finger towards her cheek.

she wanted a kiss.

I sigh and I give that to her . Making her smil.

I smiled back.

I get out and shut the door behind me.

I wave 'bye' to her , and she waved back.*

bye mum.

Mum: bye honey. take care.

Mirena: You too mum. *I was about to go but she calls me back. I look at her again and she continues to say-*

Mum: and Do NOT pick a fight .  I mean it! *Sternly* it is your first day and focus on the stud-

*I cut her off in the middle*

Mirena: mum! mum! I will! don't worry. now can I go? *I said with a smile*

Mum: yeah you can. see you after school. *smiling back*

Mirena: me too mum.

                                                                     To be continued....