Part C(ii) "CAMP TIME!!"

*It was another boring day for Mirena. She was just sitting and reading a book. Michael...
well, he teased her and all by saying things and randomly calling her at any time he pleased.

She was still not getting how she thought that? She wanted him? Wow! Maybe that is why she didn't met Michael much. Tried to avoid him and when he came to visit her, she will make as much less contact as she can.

As she was sipping her OJ, she got a call.....
Michael.
she huffed and answered him without letting him say-*

Michael: He-

Mirena: Michael i told you i won't fulfill your dirty needs!

*Michael rolled his eyes and calmly said-*

Michael: *sighs* first of all, I'll get to fulfill my needs by you.

*She wanted to say something, but he cut her off.*

Michael: and second of all, i was calling to tell you something, that might be an xscapism from your boring life.

*She furrowed her eyebrows and asked-*

Mirena: what do you mean "xscapism"?

Michael: well, there is this 'Summer Camp', and i was thinking if you wanna go to that.

*She furrowed her eyebrows even more.*

Mirena: I don't think that i-

Michael: you can bring ner- i mean Samantha with you.

*He said fast, so she won't find more excuses. She was distancing and he wanted her to be close.*

Mirena: I'm not sure.

Michael: come on, Mirena. You too know that you don't want to spend the whole vacation in the house. Come on. I'll take us out. Even James and Corey are coming with us. It won't be like , you don't know anyone there. Please....

Mirena: I'll think about it. I've to ask mum first.

Michael: oh don't worry about that! I already did. She even agreed. *Grins*

Mirena: *kinda shocked and confused* you did what?

Michael: i asked your ......mum?

Mirena: um..how did you got her number? *Shaking her head in disbelief*

Michael: well, we are neighbors ..right?! Plus, she asked me . Y'know...just in case , she's away and needs me to take care of you. *Smiles proudly*

Mirena: *groans* Gawwwwd!

Michael: *giggles* well, I'll see you after you pack things. And ask your mum, just in case, you don't believe me. Bye babe. Lo- ahem..see ya!

*He was confused as to why this 'Love You' made him kind of uncomfortable?

After some time, she called her mother to confirm it. And she DID agreed. She was just expecting that Michael was just trying reverse psychology on her..but well, she was wrong. Later, she called Sam. After few more discussions with her mother and begging for her to come, she agreed. Although Sam wanted to, but her parents are very strict. Mirena was kinda happy about going out. Although, she was suspicious.