Part - J (ii) Feeling Sexual

Michael and Mirena were in the bed ; sleeping in a lightly lit room. Together.

Since that incident, Mirena is feeling some sort of way towards Michael...... Sexually.

She don't know why? but, she is desiring his touch a little more now.

It is still middle of the night.

His arm accidently gets on top of her breasts, making her inhale hard.

His face getting close to her neck, and his leg getting top of hers.

His soft moans in his sleep, making her feel tingle between her thighs.

His knee, slightly gets pressed against her clit, and she could feel how sensitive it was now.

Her first major reaction was for her to move away or push him , but something in her didn't let her do it.

She did something, she didn't even expect her to do so!

She slowly started grinding against his knee.

Her lower lip now tucked under her teeth , as a low moan escaped her throat ; making her slap her hand against her mouth.

She slowly diverts her eyes towards him, to check , and surely he was sleeping.

After acknowledging that, her movements became harder.

As she was so lost in it, she didn't realise that he has woken up.

What made her realise was his soft kisses on her neck.

She gasped, but he shushed her and kept kissing her neck.

She obliged.

Soon her eyes started getting hazy, as pleasure was taking over senses.

His hand starts to wander around her body , without her permission.

He takes her breast in his hand, and starts massaging it.

Her moans , now audible.

Her breathing, ragged.

He contributed with his own soft moans in her ear.

His hand slowly sliding down to her lower abdomen, until his hand was on the mound.

He slowly puts pressure on it , through her PJs, and seeing her enjoy that, he started putting a little more pressure on it.

His own breathing now getting heavier, as his cock started to push through his lower. He was just in that.

His fingers extremely close to her clit.

He bites her neck , and she moans loudly.

His finger now slowly reaching down, until his fingertip was on her swollen clit.

His middle finger rubbing her clit slowly, as he kept his face buried inside her neck.

His finger getting wetter by the wetness, that was now seeping through her pussy.

Her hands now making a fist, as she grabs the sheets.

He prop himself up a little, so that he can use his other hand to pull her into him now.

His hand now grabbing and massaging her head and hair.

He gives her hair a gentle tug, making her neck arch.

He doesn't miss any chance, and kisses her lips.

That kiss was full of lust.

Her hands grabbing his shoulders and tugging on his hair.

Then she did something he wasn't used to.

She detaches her lips from his, and starts to kiss him on his neck. Making him moan a soft-

Michael: fuck....

He puts another finger on her clit, and starts to rub her faster and harder ; this made her pull away and moan.

He pulls her closer to him ; burying her face into his chest.

She held onto him closely.

So closely that her nails started to dig in his shoulder blade and back.

His own moans filling the room as well.

He couldn't help but try to ask-

Michael: Mirena.. please.... I-

Before he could finish, Mirena puts her hand on his now hard cock.

To his surprise, her hand started slowly getting extremely close to the hem of his lower, until she digs her hand in it.

Michael gasps, as she pulls it out and starts stroking him.

His pre-cum was already oozing out, and getting on her hand.

At this moment, they both realised how sexually desirable he is for her.

His fingers started rubbing her clit fast , as his other hand tells her to go faster; by grabbing her wrist.

Again, she obliged.

Slowly his orgasm started to build up, as he felt her coming close to hers.

Feeling her close to his body like this, was making him crazy.

In this cold night, both of them were sweating in lust.

For the first time, Mirena didn't feel shy, but confident in what she's doing and what is happening to her.

Her moans filling his ears, as her hand kept pumping his hard cock faster.

Her firm grip making him get to the edge.

And soon, she cums on his fingers.

As he feels her grip starting to loose, he puts his hand on top of hers, and keeps pumping himself.

And before he could say anything, he cums all over her.

His cum almost going inside of her mouth.

Michael: fuck!

He says as his breathing starts to get normal.

He looks at her face, that has cum on it.

He reaches to his side to get the tissue, and was about to clean it but she did the unexpected.

She takes his cum off of her face by her finger ; licking it.

His eyes getting wide , as he cannot believe her.

She slowly pulls herself up, and kisses his lips.

She takes the tank top off of her body, that has cum on it, and throws it on the floor ; leaving her just in a bra.

She gets under the cover, and turns her back towards him.

He was still in slight shock, but shakes his head, as he proceeds to clean his dick.

He tosses the tissue into the bin.

But before he could sleep, he does a little test.

He props up and looks at her, seeing that she is sleeping now.

He tugs her hair in the back of her ear.

And he pinch himself.

Oh this is reality! Right here... Right now...

He slowly gets behind her, and puts his arm around her. And she snuggles back into him.

For the first time, he felt fondness and happiness with someone he thought was out of his league ; secretly.