Part-E "She resisted"

Michael's P.O.V:

*I was just looking around, and I looked at Mirena, her body was just..arghhhh... I really wanted to bang her! I then looked at her desk, and saw that there was her schedule, I slowly went and picked it up, without her noticing.

well, she was talking to "Samantha-The Nerd" and she is a girl, girls don't notice much when they are talking anyway. I went through her schedule and there was English, Chemistry, Biology (I LIKEY-wink] ,Lunch, Music, Math and History. "HIStory"!!!!!
EWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!! but i too have almost every single period with her.

except History. I have Physics. after that I put the schedule back on her desk back. while putting it , I noticed her smile and laugh.. it was pretty cute. I smiled. and was just listening to her laugh. then suddenly I heard voices calling my name , and I shake my head ; coming out of my thoughts and looked at where the voices are coming from. it was from my buds - Corey & James, they were with me since kindergarten. we are together since than.*

My P.O.V:

Mirena: so Samantha, you really had a Minnie Mouse costume as a birthday present *I was laughing but not loudly*

Samantha: yeah.. my father gave me that. he said he thought it will look cute on me.

Mirena: yeah! it surely.

Samantha: what's the time?

*I looked at the time*

Mirena: 5 minutes more.

Samantha: *frowns and looks down* OK.

Mirena: what happened?

Samantha: nothing... it is just um...*She looks over me, at Michael who was looking at those guys and talking silently*

Mirena: *I looked at him too and then to her* what happened?

Samantha: he is going to give me his Chem. homework. and I am really tired. I have to do double. his and mine! I don't get to sleep much though too. *she was almost close to cry*

Mirena: *angry on him* why do you even do his Homework? tell him NO!

Samantha: I cannot.*still frowning*

Mirena: why?

Samantha: because he is a bully! and also very popular. he gets his way. he tease everyone who doesn't do or listen to what he says.

*As I was about to say , the bell started ringing. everyone got up and started moving to their next class. as I was about to get up, Michael came in front my desk and sat on it.*

Michael: hey sexy thing... oh I meant "Mirena" * air-qouting my name with an evil smirk*

Mirena: *I rolled my eyes* what do you want?

Michael: You!

*I scoffed and started to get up but he was on my face 'cause he was on my desk.*

Mirena: Michael get off of my desk!

Michael: Ney!

Mirena: you better get off now!! or....

Michael: or???!!! *leaning close to my face with a smirk and looking at my lips.*

Mirena: you really want me to show?

Michael: Yesss.... *bit his lower lip*

Mirena: fine! guess I have no choice.
*i put my hands on his shoulders. he smiles devilishly. He leans a little bit more and closes his eyes. and I pushed him hard off of my desk. he almost falls but grabs another seat*

Michael: WHat the FUCK!!! *in anger*

Mirena: I told you already! but all you did was not to listen. I am not like those girls you can work your ways with. don't ya mess with me! EVER AGAIN! LAST WARNING!!!

*I get my bag and he was still looking at me with anger. he was pissed. every single person was shocked and some were holding their giggles and laughters back. I looked at Samantha, she was looking at me with her eyes wide open.*

Mirena: let's go Samantha. we have a class to go. *i said that and started walking, ignoring him. i was almost at the door and his 2 friends were looking at me as if I just killed someone. I rolled my eyes and looked back at Samantha*   You coming?    *she stood there for awhile looking at what just happened and grabbed her bag. placing the books inside and came to me and we walked outside the class for our another class*

Michael's P.O.V

what the hell she thinks of herself!

*Corey & James came over to him*

Corey: dude I cannot believe what just happened!

James: me neither man..me neither. I never saw a girl so strong-headed. she resisted Michael?

Michael: SHUT UP! you guys are not making it any better with your garbage talks!
*they both looked down* but I gotta admit... there's something about her. she REALLY is not like the girls I have been with. and it is sorta turn on for me.

James: so what you gonna do?

Michael: Imma get her! *with a devil-ish smirk*

Corey: but man what if-

*Michael looks at him with anger and he stops*

Michael: no matter how hard she can try. she cannot resist me for a long time. I know. you know who I am right?!

Corey-James: MICHAEL JACKSON!

Michael: *he smirks then smile and chuckles and puts his arms over both of their shoulders* now c'on! we TOO have a class to go. *and they grab their bags and went out*

Mirena's P.O.V

Mirena: where is the class Sam?

Samantha: it is right there on the left. *we reached there and sat on the seats right next to each other* wow!! *she is looking at me with sparkles in her eyes*

Mirena: *I looked at her and gave a nervous smile to the way she was looking at me* what happened to you?

Samantha: I cannot believe what you did with Michael! nobody has ever done that!

Mirena: * I raised an eyebrow with a bit of shock* Really?! nobody?

Samantha: yeah really! *her eyes sparkling and she is smiling* nobody did that 'cause everyone is scared of him. he bully, you know. plus he is the hottest guy in this school. i don't like him..but every girl drools over him. but you don't! and that is really amazing!

Mirena: *I giggled* really? well, I don't like guys who just act like doing any random girl for fun and bullying is fun!

*I was going through my bag and when I looked up, there was he...coming with with his 2 buddies.i frown but he winked! and it kinda shocked me. wasn't expecting that, after what I did. he sat behind me this time.

and there was this blondie who was sitting right next to me. she and Michael were flirting the whole period. after that, it was the biology period. and I swear, I knew he is gonna do something there as well if he is there also! after the bell, I went to to the washroom.

when I was about to get out of the stall, I heard people getting inside the bathroom,I heard kissing noises and moans. I slightly opened the door and saw Michael and that Blondie making out! IN THE GIRLS TOILET!!

they went into another stall and locked it. as they went inside I went outside and was just about to wash my hands and suddenly I started hearing other noises also....arrgghhhhhhh..WHHHYYYY!!??*