Part-H "She knew what you did in the last period"

Mirena's P.O.V

Mirena: *looking confused* what are you talking about?

Michael: about what happened in the class..the bio one and what you meant by "liar" *air-qouting the word "Liar"*

*I looked at him as if , I don't know what was he talking about*

Mirena: really? When? I don't remember that! *Smirking*

Michael: *furrowed his brows* Really you don't know? Huh?

Mirena: NOPE! *popping the P and grinning* I don't. And even if I do, what will you do 'cause Imma not tell you. *Smirking*

Michael: ah challenge!? *Eyebrows raised*

Mirena: take. It. As. You. Want. *poking his chest with each word and Smiling while he looked at the poking*

Michael: fine! Accepted!! Just to give you a piece of info. Before proceeding, I always win. *Winked with a smirk*

*I was smirking and so does he. I had no idea what he was about to do cuz I'm not gonna tell him shit! But my smirk got faded away as soon as he stood up and pulled my chair out with me sitting on it. I couldn't stand up 'cause his hands were on my shoulders.

Damn he was strong! He puts his each leg on each side of mine and his junk was almost near my face. I was worried and kinda horrified. Yeah I was thinking what you guys are. I was looking at him and looked back to see everyone staring right at us.

My feelings were showing on my face and as I was looking towards everyone, he grabbed my hair to face him...not too tightly though. and I was kinda shook and gasped. and he said-*

Michael: you seriously not gonna tell me? *Evil grin*

Mirena: n-no!
*I started stuttering. Gaawd! and my breathing was a lil heavy too. He smiled , ear-to-ear and asked-*

Michael: are you sure 'bout that?

Mirena: ye-yes!!

Michael: oh-kaaaayyyy... Guess I have no choice. Guess I have to show you. *Evil grin*

*Idk what came over to me, but I wasn't able to do or say anything. God what is up with me? He pulled my hair back-down. I gasped and he sat on me . My eyes wide open . B4 proceeding with his actions, he said-*

Michael: told ya *evil grin with a wink*

*I was looking with my eyes wide open and suddenly he pushed my head towards his face and started....kissing. I was trying to remove him but..gaawd his kissing was really hot! But still, I'm a girl with dignity and pride, I cannot do this, as I was pushing him, he pinned my hands behind ; at the back of the chair while kissing me.

Everyone gasped and something got dropped by someone, I didn't know by whom? because he was in front of me. plus my eyes were closed..real tight. He started asking Between the kisses-*

Michael: soooahhh you are gonna tell me or you want me to kiss you like this huh? *Breathing heavy while smiling at the last sentence he said and kept kissing me with passion and roughness*

Mirena: mmmmmmmmmm..hmm..mmmmmmmmmm
*his mouth was on mine . I wasn't able to tell him, he got that and removed his face . Not before giving a loud smack. leaving me with heavy breaths as he stood up from me.* FINE ! FINE ! I SAW YOU AND THAT BLONDIE FUCKING EACHOTHER IN THE STALL! IN GIRLS TOILET! WELL, NOT THAT BUT JUST SAW YOU MAKING OUT WHILE YOU BOTH WERE COMING IN AND HEARD THE NOISES. SO THAT IS WHY I CALLED YOU A LIAR FOR LYING TO THE TEACHER!! *I ended my statement with breathing heavily*