Part-F "Sshh..Keep It In The Stall"

Michael's P.O.V

Michael: aaahhhhh...yeah baby...fuck it!!!

Blondie: Michael you are huge...arrghh.. fuck me harder!! deeper!! yeahhhh...awwwwww

Michael: SHIIIITTT!!! BABY I'M ABOUT TO CUM, get on your knees.

Blondie: let it shower Michael...YES!! YES!!...let me taste it!

Mirena's P.O.V

*sorry but I stood there to hear that..all of it! but when I heard they were coming or should I rephrase it to "cumming" out, I just closed the tap and ran to the class frantically. and I am pretty sure, with that loudness, they did not heard me . PHEEEWWW!! BACK in the class 'm sitting alone, Samantha is not in this class and was hoping the same with Michael.

the teacher came and again like all the previous periods, I gotta introduce myself but this time, he asked me to do that in front of the class. so I went 'nd I was happy 'cause Michael wasn't there. but as soon I sighed in relief and was going back to my seat after my introduction, ah...he enters!

his hair, messed up, shirt half tucked in, he looks up to me and smirks and I give him a disgusting look. and walked towards my seat. and I can tell, he was watching..you know what by now.*

Mr. Warner: Mr. Jackson, may I ask you why are you late....again!? plus all messed up?

*I giggled and he saw me and I stopped giggling and smirked*

Michael: sir actually I was...um..I was um.. *thinking of an excuse*

Mr. Warner: what Michael?!

Michael: sir actually...*after a bit long pause* my friends pranked me and locked me in the-the toilet stall. it got kinda hot in there so... *he trailed off. well , got "hot in there" wasn't quite a lie.*

Mr. Warner: well, I don't want that to happen again. my fourth and last warning to you.

Michael: OK Mr. Warner.

*his head down and then looked up at me and sat next to me*

Mirena: *fake coughing* - Liar

*he raised an eyebrow and looks at me*

Michael: What? *confused* what did you just said?!

Mkrena: *I sighed and looked at him* I called you a liar.

Michael: and why is that? *looking confusingly suspicious*

Mirena: *I giggled and rolled my eyes* Nothing.....

*he frowns in confusion and was about to ask something but Mr. Warner caught him*

Mr. Warner: I wanna know what you have to say to Ms. Williams, Mr. Jackson.

*he looked at Mr. Warner*

Michael: no-nothing sir.

Mr. Warner: I don't want you talking . or anyone! got it?

*the whole class said "YES" and I giggled and he looked at me again but I didn't paid attention to him and after the bell, I quickly grabbed my bag and ran before he could catch me. I went to fast that he couldn't even got the chance to stop me*