Part-C "She wanna get it...i know"

MJ's P.O.V

Michael: *sigh* she's resisting! I know she wants it. *Smirking* but gotta admit, I felt a little triggered by that.. and he also *looking at his crotch with a smirk on*

James (Guy2): did you see that ass? Saw how it moved...like a bouncing ball, up-down-up-down. I wanna see how will that bounce .... On me *wink*

Michael: nah huh.... Imma see that! She have no clue who the fuck I am! 'M THE MICHAEL FUCKING JACKSON ! and no gurl can resist me. *Smirking*

Corey (Guy1): yeah Mikey! But she is BAD. she resisted your charm man. *Putting his hand on his shoulder*

Michael: she ain't resisting. She just wants a good chase. See, the thing is, girls looooove to play hard to get. They want the chase, aaaaand if she wants a chase, Imma give her one. I really-really good one *evil smirk*

*Both James & Corey snickered*

My P.O.V :

I looked at my schedule and I had the first period in English and I was looking for my class B206. but all I could see was A. I saw the stairs that leads to the B section, I went up there and was looking all the signboards . while I was , I bumped into a girl. and we both fell. I looked at her. she was wearing big glasses and her hair were in a ponytail. she was wearing knee length denim skirt with a cute white shirt on top of it and blue sneakers. she was pretty.*

Me: oh I am really sorry uhh..

Samantha: Samantha...my name is Samantha.

Me: oh am really sorry Samantha. I didn't saw you coming.

Samantha: *she smiled* it is ok. I didn't saw you either.

*I smiled back and we both helped each other to get up. we brushed our clothes. I give her my hand for a hand shake*

Me: hi Samantha , I am Mirena. Nice to meet you *with a smile*

Samantha: *while shaking my hand* Hi Mirena, nice meeting you too.

Me: or nice bumping you?! *we both laughed* sorry, I was just looking or should I say, searching for my English class which is in the room - B206. I am new here soo.. *I trailed off*

Samantha: i have my class in B206 too. I'll show you.

Me: really? thank you.

Samantha: oh it fine. come on, I'll show you.

*we went to the class. we sat together. the bell rang and slowly students started coming in. And after almost every student came, I saw those 3 guys that I encountered today coming in while laughing and checking out the girls and spanking their butts. to my surprise, they were liking the spanking. he saw me sitting and gave the biggest smirk. he pointed at me as his 2 other friends looked and he gave me a “Banging Gesture”.

I looked disgusted by that and rolled my eyes and he bit his lips. he gave his friends Hi5🖐️ and started walking toward my seat. I looked down and and looked at Samantha from the corner of my eyes, who was just reading the book and was unaware of what just happened. I too started looking through the books in my bag and suddenly I hear talking sound over my head and I looked up and there was this guy again!

Talking to his cheap friends. he smiled at me and I sighed with irritation. then he looked at Samantha and snatched her book. she looked up and she was kinda scared of him. idk why she was scared. she stood up as she saw him*