Part-D "The unwanted attention"

Samantha: uh Mi-Mi-Michael...

*oh his name is Michael-I thought*

Michael: ye-ye-yeah Samantha....*he was mimicking her* is it done?

Samantha: *still stuttering and hands him over the notebooks* yeah Michael, I-I did your Home Work.

*I was shocked but at the same time I was angry. how can he do this?*

Michael: good girl. that is why I like you
*he smiled and caressed her cheek*

*she gave him a nervous yet scared smile. he looked at me and was about to say something but the teacher came*

Mr. Steele: morning students. Mr. Jackson, to your seat. now!

*he chose the seat which was right next to me and smiled at me and waved. and I didn't waved back. instead of that, I rolled my eyes and started looking at the front to Mr. Steele.*

Mr. Steele: so, class, before starting the subject, I wanna tell you we have a new student. please stand up dear. *I stood up* please tell the class a little about yourself.

*gotta admit, I was a lil nervous.*

Me: *clears my throat* My-

*Michael interrupts me*

Michael: yes?? *he started adjusting himself as if he is really into what I was about to say. he sat there interwhining his hands , and placed them on his desk while his body was towards me.*

Me: *I looked at him annoyed and continues by looking away from him* My name is Mirena Williams. I used to live in Austria for 17 years but I moved in LA in December last year. I live with my mom , who is a lawyer. *I went silent after that. I looked around a lil bit and turned towards Michael's direction, he was already looking at me and smiled, I looked away with an annoyed sigh*

Mr. Steele: *after a little pause* okay, that is good. now class , Ms. Williams is our new student, so better be nice to her. I don't want any complaints coming about misbehaving, alright?.

*The whole class in a unison , said “alright”. But Michael, just stared at me.*

Mr. Steele: alright then, you may now sit. *he sits, I do too.*

*the class was going pretty quickly. there were 15 minutes left, so I took out the schedule to check which and where is my next class. I checked , it was Chemistry in C101. I went to Samantha to ask if she too has it?*