Part A(ii) "Don't Stop..."

MJ's P.O.V

*I was in my house, unable to sleep. All i could think was how the time was with ....Mirena. i took my white wine out of the mini fridge (that i use for my alcohol) and pour some in the glass. As i was about to sit down and think about her again, my doorbell rang. I felt irritated, 'cause i wanted some alone time too...for myself. You know....
But i still got up to see. When i opened the door, i met with-*

James-Corey: hey man! *Nodding their heads up with a smile*

*Before i could say something, they just brushed past me and went in and made themselves feel like "home". Like they usually do. I was just stood at the doorway; processing it. And suddenly Corey spoke-*

Corey: you drinking man? Damn not alone!

*Before i could say something, James interjected.*

James: yeah man. One for me too.

*I put my hands on my hips while turning and said-*

Michael: what are you guys doing here?

James: man! What!? Now we can't hangout with our buddy? Jeez! *Shaking his head*

Corey: yeah man! We wanted to see you...

Michael: and why is that? Don't you have dates to be with?

*James and Corey looked at each other and i looked at them in a skeptical way.*

James: *sighs* well, man they said they need money in return for sex. And you know yo boyz broke AF!

Corey: yeah man. I ain't banging no bitch and give her the money i be savin' !

*I snickered to myself.*

Michael: no wonder you came here..

*I said almost to myself while snickering.*

Corey: shut up man and close the damn door! No one else is gonna come. Come here n drink with us.

*I rolled my eyes and closed the door. I sat with them and we started talking. After few minutes, James began-*

James: man, what is up with you and Mirena?

Michael: *furrowing* what do you mean?

James: you into her or what? And i don't mean JUST in a sexual way....

Michael: i don't understand....

*WTH? why are they coming up with this?*

Corey: man, what h- we wanna say is that, it seems like you like Mirena. And A LOT...

Michael: *hardening the frown* why would you say that?

James: well, for starters, you stopped banging other chicks.

Corey: you don't bully much.

James: you listened to Mirena when she yelled at you for bullying that nerd!