Part-G "What Is It?!"

Michael's Point Of View:

*what the hell she was talking about? Liar?! I need to figure that out first. Argh! I did NOT even got the chance to talk to her. Looks like I have to find out "What Is It?!". As I was going out of the class, my buddies came up to me. We do not share biology together , so they were in other class. That they both go to.lunch periods are different too*

Michael: hey! Got to go *I said in a hurry and was about to go but they started asking questions..arghh not right NOWWWWWW!! I groaned*

James-Corey: hey Mike!

James: where are you going In such a hurry anyway?

Corey: yeah man? WhatzUpWitU?

Michael: that is what I wanna know. *I mumbled*

James: what was that?

Michael: arghh.. nothing. It's just ah..The newbie called me a liar in the class . I wanna know why she said that!

*James & Corey looked at eachother and started snickering. Michael looked at them annoyed and asked-*

Michael: why you all snickering like dumbasses? *Raising the eyebrow*

*They both stopped as Corey explained*

Corey: we were just um..

Michael: *in curiosity* yeeeeeeaaaahhhh? C'on man I don't have time, I gotta go.

Corey: *giggling a lil so did James* man.. this new girl is getting you good. All day you have been talking about her. Looks like you like her or something...

Michael: *frowns* I don't like her! I just wanna fuck her...real good. That body needs the 'full package'! Plus I am around her cuz she thinks she can go away with what she did with me and I can let her go. I am Michael Jackson and no one can just go , unless I want them! This implies on her too.

James: so you gonna go after her 'til you fuck her? Is that what you are implying? *Raising eyebrows in curiosity*

Corey: yeah man?!

Michael: yeah I guess.. I wanna play with her first. It is like "Tom & Jerry" you see..

Corey: but who is Tom and who is Jerry?

Michael: I'm Jerry. *smirks*

James: but she looks like Jerry. *He mumbled and snickered*

Michael: *looked at him with an eyebrow raised* what was that?!

James: oh nothing, aren't you late for lunch?

Michael: oh yeah! See you later. You too Corey . Bye.

James-Corey: bye.

*I went into the cafeteria, I started looking for her...HER! and I found her sitting at the corner, I went upto her and sat right next to her. She looked at me and asked-*

Mirena: what!?

Michael: *sarcastically smiling* that's what you are gonna tell me sexy thang