Part-W "3some....right?"

Michael's P.O.V

*I lunch with Mirena and it was kinda different. Not because Samantha was there too, but because after the kiss, I just couldn't stop thinking about her. I mean I always do! But this time, something was different. Maybe because it was something she did on her own? Maybe? I don't know!!? But it felt good than any other thing we did together...sexually. that little kiss topped EVERYTHING!

Right now, I am in her living room. She's in her room taking a shower ... again! Coz she dropped food on her and got all dirty. 'til she takes, Samantha awaits. I was feeling bored after playing games and chatting. I wanted to be with her. I think she might be out now . I think she is! I should go and see her now. I really want to be with her.

So i got up and made my way towards her bedroom. When i got there, i heard 2 girls talking ; she's definitely out! Without knocking, i just opened the door to see....Mirena. Not just Mirena but her naked butt that was facing me. She was wearing her bra in front of Samantha. Gawd! Wish i was her!!! Both of them shrieked and yelling in shock as i entered the room .

Telling me to go. But i was stunned as i looked at her body that way. I surely was getting hard by her. And she wasn't even doing anything. I meant on purpose. After that kiss she gave me, that kinda heightened things for me. So, since they were yelling and Mirena was trying to hide her body with her small hands.

Girl only if she knew that big things need big hands. Like mine...right? I wasn't budging , so Samantha just stood up and covered Mirena with the sheet. As soon as got covered, she clutched the sheets to her chest and walked towards me and.... Slapped!*

Mirena: How dare you!? Huhhh?! You have no manners whatsoever!! Don't you know it is wrong to just barge into a girl's room? We aren't boys! We need the damn privacy!

Michael: I'm sorry.. that wasn't my inten-

Mirena: i don't care what your intentions were! What if i was completely naked?

*'then it would have been much better'*

Michael: um... I told you i am sorry. What can do to make it work?

Mirena: i don't know? *Shaking her head* make up to me. I don't know how? That is your job! Not mine!

Michael: OK-OK... I will try to.

*'you need to think Michael! What you can do for her to make everything settle again between you two'*

Mirena: yeah right! Now get out from my room and let me dress up!

Michael: OK...*head held down*

Mirena: good.

*As she turned around to walk away, i was able to catch a glance on her ass, because of the the slit from the sheet. Damn that ass! I'd definitely tap that! Especially, since it's not fake! As i was looking, Samantha started snickering. Definitely on how Mirena scold me.

I gave her an evil eye glare and she shut up by putting her index on her lips. and walked away ; shutting the door. I made my way downstairs. Was thinking to what to do? Then suddenly, my creativity hit me!*

Michael: SONG! yeah... Girls like songs. I should write something for her. I should write something....but what should i write? *Tapping my lips with my fingers* she is upset and sad... she's walking away....i don't want her to walk away. But damn! I just can't find the right thing to say!