Part-I "That Was It?"

MJ's P.O.V

*I just stood there breathing heavily and glared at her. She got up and shook her head and looked around at everyone. she was embarrassed the way she looked at them and walked outta the cafeteria.

I stepped forward to sit at her chair but I felt something on the floor and I looked down to find an apple. I picked it up and I heard someone saying - “that'd be mine.” . I turned towards the voice and saw Samantha.*

Michael: *confused* when did you came here?!

Samantha: *Nervously-stuttering* i-i was sitting here a-a-all the time..

Michael: *scoffs and rolled his eyes while blinking twice rapidly and sitting on the chair* whatever! Bring me some soda. *He ordered her but she just looked at him in disbelief. He looked at her. Annoyed and shouts.* I TOLD YOU TO GET ME SOME SODA!!!! *She got startled by him and quickly got up to get him "some soda". While she was gone, his friends came up to him and sat beside him by taking out the chairs.*

James: startled the little duck?! *Chuckling*

Corey: did you talk to her?

Michael: *sighs* yeaaahhh..

James: soo...what was it?

Michael: *looking at Samantha, waiting. Rolled his eyes and looked back at them* she saw me banging Charlotte. That's what it is. *Shaking his head slowly*

Corey: oooooh ... Charlotte.. that blondie?! Man she's hot!

James: yeah man! Where did she saw you guys?

Michael: *scoffed with annoyance* the ladies bathroom. Well, she did not see me, just when we entered the bathroom, she saw us and later when we got into a stall, she heard us fucking. That's all.

James-Corey: Oh!

Michael: *rolled his eyes* well, why you guys are here anyway? Don't you have a class to attend?!

James: yeah we did but the teacher got sick so..

Corey: so we bunked! *Smirking*

*Samantha came with his Coca-Cola and gave it to him with her hands shaking. He just gave her a little glance. And as soon as he took it in his hand, she just started walking fast to go out the cafeteria. But as she was going, Corey smacked her butt.

She turned and looked at them snickering and with disgust on her face ,she walked out of the cafeteria. Soon the bell rang and all the students went to their classes. The school ended. Mirena & Michael glaring at each other and irritating the shit out of each other the whole time at the school*