One Night Stand

(Content warnings: bulimia, one night stand, alcohol, swearing)

*Californias POV*

Bitch.

Slut.

Drama king.

That's what they call me.

I guess it's because I like fishnet stockings, have had too many boyfriends, am over dramatic, and can make high heels work better than any girl can.

It's not like I care, if that's what they think I am, fine. I at least have friends, and a good enough reputation... well, I'm not despised, is what I'm trying to say.

Me and Yorkie decided to go out for a few drinks with Nevada and some other states. But it all just kinda culminated into me standing at the bar watching these people, who can't dance to save their lives, get down. I'm through my... third drink? I don't know, it's hard to remember now. All I know is that New York is looking a bit too drunk for his own good and is eying me up and down.

Suddenly, he walks up to me and grabs my waist. He pulls me along to the dance floor and we start to dance, obviously. I'm laughing and smiling, trying to put on my best performance... New York grabs onto me, and lifts my face to meet his gaze.... and I don't know why, but somehow it ends in a kiss....

I wake up in New York's room, completely naked. Yorkie is still asleep, and stays asleep long enough for me to freak out, find my clothes, get dressed, and freak out again. Shit... another one night stand.... fuck.... what the hell do I do?!

Calm down... it's not like anyone has to know... this'll just be between you and Yorkie....

I take a deep breath and check my phone.... just messages from Nevada asking where I went. No way I'm telling her... I look on Instagram...

FUCK?!!

All over Instagram there are pictures of me and New York... ones people took of us at the bar, on the dance floor, shit, even New York posted a picture of us making out?!

Despite my better judgment, I look at the comments of these pictures... 'slut-ho-prostitute-sex addict'.... you name it.... fuck...

I thought last time would be the last time....

I thought Arizona would be the last boy....

I thought that drink would be the last drink....

"Cali? Hey babe, dont cry-,"

"No! Yorkie... I... I can't... I can't be your 'babe' ok?! I... I just need some time away from you, right now," I exclaimed, rushing to his bedroom door. But he grabs my wrists and pins me against it.

"Calm down Cali... I had fun last night-,"

"I don't remember anything, all I know is that I need to go home," I said, fighting him away and leaving his house. I make the miserable walk back home, feeling like eyes were piercing through me wherever I went. When I finally got home, I locked myself in my bathroom and did... well.... what I do when I need to cope....

I shove my toothbrush down my throat, making me gag and throw up into the toilet.... I hate the taste, but I've lost plenty of weight. Ugh... if only it wasn't so unpleasant....

The next day we had a state meeting... I did not want to go, especially after today... but it's mandatory...

So the next day I swallow my pride and walk into the meeting room. I try to just stay invisible the whole time, not only from feeling sick, but also because I didn't feel like drawing negative attention towards myself... but it's so hard to breath... I'm sweating bullets and... and my outfit feels like it's irritating my skin? No... that can't be right... it's not my outfits fault my skin hurts...

I look at my arm and see a bunch of burns swelling on my skin. In fact, my whole body feels like it's on fire.... I don't want to draw attention to myself... but fuck this hurts....

"Excuse me? Can I step outside for a moment?" I ask. Everyone stared at me, and I can almost hear their thoughts... 'what's the problem drama king? Heats too hot to handle?'. I grit my teeth and quickly rush outside. I take off my coat and try to relax, but it just feels worse. My body hurts so bad... I feel like I'm actually on fire.... my eyes well up with tears and I subconsciously slump to the floor, clutching my head and sucking in deep breaths, never feeling like I got enough oxygen. But suddenly... I hear a voice.

"Hey, Cali! Are you ok?"