Love

*Texas's POV*

Cali's been living with me for about a week now, and people are getting concerned as to where he went. I feel bad lying to them... but Cali doesn't want anything to do with anyone.

I get home that day to see California working in the garden. I never realized this, but Cali is an expert gardener. I buy him the necessary stuff, and he makes my garden beautiful. He greets me with a hug, and we go inside and hang out.

"Everyone keeps asking me where you went... they think I'm your boyfriend y'know?" I say. California giggles.

"You Can if you wanna be," California said. I immediately feel my face turn red.

"What?" I say. California takes my hand and looks into my eyes.

"Texas, after everything you've done for me, I can't hide it anymore... I love you," California said. I was at a loss for words... all I could see were Californias parted lips....

"No... I'm sorry...," I said, running away to my room and locking the door. Fuck... oh my god... he loves you...

Why did you run away?

What if I don't feel the same way?!

Do I?!

I take a deep breath and go downstairs to see California sketching at the dinner table.

"Cali...," I said.

"Sorry," California said. I walk up to him, and he stands up to face me... we stare into each other's eyes.... and I lift his face and pull him into a kiss. We part, silent. I hold him close and he cuddles into my arms....

"I love you too," I say.