Movies

*Texas's POV*

The movies over, and Cali is asleep... should I wake him up? I want to say goodbye, and to thank him for the nice time, and to apologize about New York... but he's just snoring away gently... he looks so peaceful.

I decide to lay on Californias other couch and try to sleep. After all, if I leave, the door will be unlocked, and I don't want people sneaking in....

Am I making excuses just to stay?

I don't want to be weird... I just want to spend time with California... he's just... so sweet, and full of life, and I know people are giving him shit for sleeping around, but I think there's more to him than what people are giving him credit for... I guarantee it.

The next day, I wake up to the sound of a blender. I see California in the kitchen making smoothies.

"Hey Tex... I wanted to make you breakfast but... I don't know what you like... I hope you like smoothies!" California exclaimed. I smile.

"Of course! I'll eat and drink about anything," I say. California smiled and handed me a strawberry-banana smoothie.

"Thanks for hanging out with me last night... sorry I feel asleep," California said.

"No problem! I hope we can hang out more, you're a cool guy," I say. California laughs shyly... and I notice a bit of blush appearing on his face.

"You give me too much credit. You're so much cooler than I am," California said.

"Aw, don't be humble! You are cool!" I exclaim. California smiles and shrugs.

"I guess you see the best in me," California said. We hang out for a while longer, and then I go home. As I'm driving, I notice little things... all reminding me of Cali. But my eye catches to the movie theater... apparently there's a new movie coming out. I wonder if Cali would want to go see it?

So, the next day, I buy two tickets to see the new movie, and I invite California to see it with me. And he says yes! So, that night, I picked him up and we went to the movies together. While we're there, we run into Nevada.

"Cali, Tex, how are you guys? It's nice to see you!" Nevada exclaimed. California smiled.

"We're good!" California exclaimed. I notice her giving us a bit of a mischievous smile, but I shrug it off.

"Well, Ill go get us some snacks Cal, you two can talk," I said, before walking away.