Hospital

*Texas's POV*

California left the meeting looking sick, his face all red and panting like he'd just ran a marathon. Now, I don't know California all that well and the things I've heard haven't been too encouraging either. He's a bit flamboyant, and apparently is a bit of a... well, I don't wanna say slut... I guess he's just had many encounters with many people. But still, we're all American here, and I'm not doing any good by letting him suffer in silence.

I walk outside and see him worse than he was in the meeting room. He was on his knees, shaking, crying, panting...

"Hey Cali! Are you ok?" I exclaim. He jolts upwards and turns to look at me, the mascara he was apparently wearing staining his cheeks, and a panicked... almost psychotic look was on his face. I knelt down beside him and put a hand on his shoulder. "Hey now, you don't seem to be doin too good, do you think you need to go to the hospital?" I ask. California takes a deep breath.

"I-I'm fine," He says in an almost demanding tone. I nod.

"Ok, ok, I'll just wait with ya here, and maybe if you feel better we can rejoin the folks in the meeting room," I say. I know he's obviously not ok, and is in no condition to go back and sit at a meeting for another half hour, but he seems resistant to help so I'll humor him. He nods, a focused expression on his face... before I know it, he faints. That's my cue to get him to the hospital.

Since I didn't wanna wait for the ambulance to drive all the way here, I decided to drive Cali myself. Despite him being unconscious, I tried to mutter encouraging words to him. We get to the hospital and I carry him inside.... boy is he the lightest person I've ever carried... does this guy even eat?

Soon nurses- or doctors, I dunno- took Cali away. They said I could follow them... but I need to get back to the meeting....

Eh screw it, Cali needs someone to be there when he wakes up.

I follow them and sit beside his hospital bed. I go on my phone to pass the time, but suddenly I hear a voice...

"Texas?"