Moving in

*californias POV*

I wake up the next day, seeing that I am in Texas's guest bedroom.... fuck, this means I wasn't dreaming when I sat on his lap... why did I do that?!! I made him uncomfortable! I'd be lucky if he doesn't hate me now! I go downstairs, hoping to just sneak out without him knowing... but he's there in the kitchen making breakfast.

"Cali, good morning! How're ya feelin?" He asked.

"Texas I am SO SORRY! I shouldn't have even called you! I was just drunk and dramatic, and I-,"

"Cali," Texas says, his serious tone making me flinch. He takes me in his arms... a comforting place I don't deserve to know this familiarly... "It's ok... I understand. You had a rough night and wanted relief. It's ok," Texas said softly. I can't cry again... I've cried to him too much... I can't cry again...

"Thank you Texas," I cry.

"No problem... hey, whaddaya say we go to the park? Just for a nice walk?" Texas said. I smile and nod, wiping the tears from my face.

"Ok," I say. We go to the park, and take a nice walk together. We have a nice time, talking and laughing... This might be stupid, but I never feel more alive when I'm with Texas. He lets me be myself, without judgment. And he's willing to hear me rant about cinema.

"Cali?" I hear a familiar voice say.

"New Jersey...," I say.

"I thought you and New York were a thing, I didn't know Texas was your side boy," New Jersey said.

"We're.. we're not-,"

"Oh, don't even try to deny it, we all know," New Jersey said. Texas just pulls me along and we walk away. I was stupid enough to think that was it....

The next day, New York walks up to me... I can't even describe the anger on his face.

"I knew you and Texas had a thing for each other...," New York said.

"Yorkie, please, it's not-,"

"Shut up Cali, I'm done," New York spat. My fists clenched.

"YOU PRESSURED ME INTO DATING YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE!" I scream, before running into my house and slamming the door behind me.

Fuck, I know what's gonna come of this.

'Little slut couldn't hold a boy for two weeks'

But then I remember who wouldn't say that...

When I'm sure New York is gone, I pack my car with stuff and go to Texas's house. When he opens the door I barge in and hug him.

"I'm hiding in your house for a week and you can't tell anybody," I say.

"Ok?" He says. And so, he helps me move into the guest bedroom.