Missing

(Am I going to finish this story in the span of a few days? Because damn I've been writing this one like crazy)

*Californias POV*

Texas and I warned all the states that Confederate was let out of prison, and luckily everybody seems to think of it as a bad thing. Texas is being super paranoid, but I don't blame him... I... I might've asked America why Texas is so scared of Confederate, and now that I know, I'm ready to kill. Part of me hopes Confederate attacks me just so I can kill him and get let off easy because it was self defense. I know I sound crazy, but I hate this guy with all my heart, especially after finding out he's a perverted groomer.

Since Texas was scared of bumping into Confederate, he stays home while I go shopping. Since I moved in with Texas I've been eating a lot more, but I'm still maintaining a healthy diet and trying to get in plenty of exercise. While I'm at the store, I bump into Oregon.

"Cali! I haven't seen you in ages! How've you been?" Oregon exclaimed.

"Good!" I exclaimed.

"I hear you finally found the right man huh?" Oregon said. I laugh, yet am slightly nervous.

"Yeah... sorry-,"

"Don't apologize! I'm happy for you!" Oregon exclaimed. I smile, relieved. Oregon was my first boyfriend, and was one of the least sexual relationships I've been a part of... in fact, the second we had sex, we broke up. I'm glad we're still on good terms though, Oregon is a sweet guy.

"Yeah, well, I actually need to hurry home. Texas is preparing dinner for us right now," I say.

"Ok, have fun! Keep this one ok?" Oregon said. I roll my eyes.

"Don't worry, I will," I say. I pay for my groceries, and go home.... to find the front door standing wide open...

"Texas?" I exclaim, searching the house... I go through every room, but I don't see him anywhere. In the kitchen, the steaks Texas was preparing were charred, the stove still on... as if he was taken in the middle of making dinner... I feel my heart sink.

"TEXAS!" I scream, frantically researching the house, once again finding nothing. Suddenly, Arkansas walks in.

"Cali! I heard screaming, what's wrong?!" Arkansas exclaimed.

"I can't find him! He-he's gone! He's fucking gone!" I cry. Arkansas hugs me, and together we call the police.

"Do you know where his phone is?" Arkansas asked.

"No...," I say. Arkansas nods, and takes out her phone.

"Perfect...," she says under her breath.

"What is it?" I ask.

"All the southern states have each other's phones on 'find my phone'... if he still has his phone on him, we can track him down," Arkansas said.

"Where does it say he is?!" I exclaim.

"Eight miles from here... c'mon, let's go find him," she says. And so, We hop in her car and drive off.