The bar

*Texas's POV*

it's been about a week since I last saw Cali... I miss him. We've chatted over text once in a while but... I dunno... I miss being with him. But... well.... he's been busy with his new boyfriend.

That's right, New York convinced him to date him.... I want to say I'm happy for Cali but... I don't think New York is the right guy for him. And seeing how New York treated him at the bonfire party... well... it rubbed me the wrong way.

Suddenly, I get a text.

C: TEXXXXX

T: Cali! Everything ok?

C: Yep! I'm at the bar. Meet me.

T: ok! I'll be there soon!

I hurry to the bar... but when I find California I realize he is most definitely not ok. He sees me and clutches to me, shaking and breathing heavily. He had burns all over his body and his hair was a mess... I need to get him home.

"Come with me Cal," I say, escorting him to my car. He starts sobbing, and I get terrified. What happened? Did New York do something? I take him to my house and he calms down a bit.

"Texyyyy I need cuddles," Cali whined, leaning into my chest.

"Cali, tell me what's wrong first," I say. California blinks, then giggles... oh god he's drunk as fuck.

"Your eyes are cute," Cali said, holding my face in his hands. I just let him.

"Ok... go to sleep ok?" I say, before leading him to my guest bedroom. He jumps onto the bed and snuggles into the sheets.

"Texyyyyy!!! Cuddles!" California exclaimed.

"No, you're drunk, go to sleep," I say. California then starts crying, and I sigh. He's like a toddler when he's drunk... I sit next to him on the bed, and he flops onto my lap like it's a pillow.

"Texy... I don't wanna go back home," he cries.

"Ok, stay here as long as you need," I say.

"Tex... New York is mean," California cried.

"What'd he do?" I asked.

"W-we... we got mad at each other and he... he called me a slut. He doesn't love me Tex he just loves my body... I-I... I can't take it anymore... even my boyfriend thinks I'm a slut... I... I can't...," Cali cried. New York really called him that? No... I can't let that asshole get away with that... how could he do that to someone as sweet as Cali?! How could he do that to his own boyfriend?!

Suddenly, California stands up and pushes on my shoulders to keep me sitting. He stared into my eyes... and then sits on my lap?!?!

I quickly stand up and leave the room, closing the door behind me. My face was red and my heart was pounding... did he seriously just do that?!

At first I'm mad... but then sigh... he's drunk,, and just wants to feel loved... but there's no way the two of us are having sex while I'm stone cold sober and he's drunk out of his mind.

Did I just imply that I'd have sex with him?

Oh god... I always suspected I was bi...

No... I can't have a crush on him I can't....

But why not...?

I just sigh and go to bed... I hope California doesn't remember anything...