Bet

"Baji why did you have to call all of us out of nowhere?" Said A male with short lilac hair asked to a male with long black hair, who sat down on a bench next to the male that Emely saw the other day.

"I don't know...Cause why not Mitsuya? I didn't feel like going to school today. How boring..." Baji said in a tiring voice as he extended his arms across the bench.

"Hey Draken, when is the next meeting?" Asked Mitsuya to the tall blonde male who stood up from the bench to stretch. 

"Who knows? You all know how immature he gets when he wants a meeting to happen out of nowhere." He said as his eye's landed on a female with pixie hair and with dye blue hair on the tips, approaching their bikes with a bit of curiosity. 

He was only able to see her side profile as he noticed her lip had a small scar. 

"Smiley, go tell that little girl to fuck off from ou-" Baji stopped him from approaching the girl and had a feeling that she was familiar to him but couldn't get it from the tip of his nose.

"I'll....I'll go instead." Baji stopped Smiley from going and went instead.

"Looked like she was only interested looking at the bike. Must be into them."  Draken replied as he watched her bow down to Baji.

"Wait, does she look like the girl that half of everyone one is talking about-?" Mitsuya asked but stopped as a hit of realization hit him.

"Cat got ya tongue?" Smiley laugh aloud causing Baji to come back with a worried face.

"What's wrong Baji?" Draken asked to him. Could it really be her? Baji thought while giving a thought before confirming that it was her.

"I-It's her!" He said to Mistuya. Mitsuya looked at him with widen eye's and started running where the brown female was heading.

'It can't be.... Could it??' The thought of her ran through Mitsuya's mind as he ran to catch up to the girl, to know if she was the one he has been looking for this whole time with Baji.

"MISTUYA! WHERE ARE YOU GOIN?! WE DON'T KNOW IF IT IS HER" Baji yelled as he started catching up to  Mitsuya along with Draken and Smiley.

"THIS IS OUR ONLY CHANCE BAJI! AND I'M NOT GOING TO LOSE IT AGAIN!" He yelled at them and continued running away from them.

"Hey, watch where your going, dwarf." They all heard as they saw Mitsuya ran a right side of the sidewalk and stopped as they watched the brown female blocked a male's punch.

"Tch..." and with that the male was on the ground as she had her right foot was on his forehead.

"You are the one to watch out when someone's passing by when they did nothing....You pigshit.."She said as she took her attention off of him and turned to her head to the right as she saw the group of boy's watch her in awe.

Her eyes widen as she looked at Mitsuya who did the same back at her.

She drop her foot from the male's forehead. the male took the chance and started running away from them while holding his forehead to his dear life.

"M-Mitsy?....." She asked and started to take little steps to him.

"MiMi!" Mitsuya responded back as he ran up to her and lifted her up as she was quietly laughed at his actions.

He put her down and started grabbing her face and scanning her as she her eyes were wide open.

"H-How...W-Where the fuck have you been?!" He asked as she shook her head from disbelief.

"Sorry to interrupt this cute moment but....What the fuck is this?" Draken asked as he saw the female give her attention to him giving him a full view of her face.