Explain

"Why do I have to come in?" Emely asked Draken as they stood infront of Takemitchy's house.

Draken knocked on Takemitchy's door while holding a watermelon with his other hand. 

"Just something..." He responded back to her. 

Emely was being more cautious ever since he asked her who was the letter's for. Another thing is that he never asked her why did she get jumped and who they were. 

Draken didn't wanted to push her to her limit's even if he knew half of what was the whole meaning behind the letter and that people that stabbed her. 

Drake opened the door and got in without permission. 

She followed behind him and they both took of their shoes. She struggled a bit but managed to take them off.

They both walked through  hall and went upstairs. 

"It's nice here...." Emely said while looking around.

They both heard laughing from a door up ahead and they both knew Takemitchy had to be there. 

"As if Draken and Mikey would let anything come in between them" They heard 

Draken pushed opened the door and ducked his since he was tall. 

"What the hell is going on? And who are you namedropping about fighting or not?" He asked them making them all scared as they realized he was here.

"D-DRAKEN-KUN?!" They all shouted out at the same time. 

Draken walked in and Emely followed behind him and then stood the his side. 

"E-EMIRRI-SAMA?!" They all shouted next as soon as they saw her. 

"We came by to see how Takemitchy is doing." Draken smiled to them. 

"It's hot in here. Is it because there's too much dudes?" Draken nudged Emely. 

"Shut the fuck up." She responded. 

"Well I brought some watermelon so let's eat." 

1 hour later

"Pah will be in there for 1 year..."Draken told all of them. 

"H-Hows Osanai from Moebious?" Takemitchy asked him. 

"He's alive but if Pah actually killed him, he would have stayed at jail till he was a adult." Draken told them. 

Emely stood by the door frame as she got annoyed by Kazushi asking her too many questions about her life before a delinquent, her birthday and etc. 

"I don't know the full reason but I am not agreeing the fact that it was a bad idea or a good idea to leave Pah behind. If you were to take him with you all, who know's how worst his situation would be if they arrested him for stabbing someone and in addition, running away too." Emely filled in the silence. 

Takemitchy and his friends stared at her in awe from her response.

"H-How's Mikey-Kun?" Takemitchy asked Draken. 

"That asshole!" Draken slammed his fist to Takemitchy's puzzle. 

Takemitchy screamed from his puzzle being destroyed. She silently laughed at his reaction.

"Oh sorry." 

"My 72 hours just went to the trash for nothing!" Mikey yelled out. 

"I said I was frigging sorry." Draken responded back.