Days

*Chapter 90 spoiler ahead*

*TW Abuse*

"No te mereces nada!" The man yelled at her while dragging her by the hair across the room with a belt with his other hand. She weakly reached for his rough hand to free her but stopped when he yanked her more.

"Siempre es el mismo con usted!  Desearia que no fueras mi hija!" He yelled and then threw her to the kitchen. She stayed down, without moving. 

"Dejala en paz ya! Ella ya aprendio!" A women yelled at him while holding her little daughter in her arms. 

"Quedate fuera de esto!" He snapped back to women and then kicked the girls stomach hard, making her spit out her saliva. 

'Why....' She thought while taking a breath but then was kicked again. 

'Is there a reason for me to keep living.....'

______________________________________

"Tu papa tenia razon, no te mereces nada...." The women said to the girl who was siting on the floor while hugging her knees. 

"Por que no sales de la casa entonces? Mi hija no necesita un ejemplo como tu!" 

'Why.....'

___________________________________

"W-Wait!" She reached her hand out to stop them but he slammed the door on her. 

She shivered of the cold air and realized now. 

She was officially kicked out of her home. No, their home. She was in stray clothes, a baggy grey pants and red shirt. 

She had nowhere to go, she couldn't involve anyone else in her problems. Except for him

_________________________________

"You? To Tokyo?" The tall male asked her while he grabbed his drumsticks. She came in with bruises all over her legs and cuts from the belt. He was the opposite side of his brother, they were twins after all.

"I...I want to live there. It was a dream for me to live there at least, and to be with Mitsuya actually." She mumbled to her uncle. He was at-least the one who could let her in. 

He stopped playing the toms and thought about it. It wasn't any surprise to him that his own brother would kick her out, dealing with a death of someone isn't something simple to handle.

"You heard nothing from me, at that drawer there's a envelope full of money, a passport. Use them."

______________________________________

December 10th 2005

"Ahhh Emi-Chan! It's the month of Christmas!" Hina cheered while placing ornaments on the Christmas tree. 

"Yeah I guess so." Emely responded and sprayed white paint of the branches. 

"Are you going this year or no?" Hina asked and then got down from the stool step. 

"No. The more I visit, the less my sister remembers me. So, this time I leave it like that." Emely responded. Over the last 2 years, she visited her little sister, but little by little she would forget about Emely. 

"Aww...But hey! At least you have us!" Hina hugged her making Emely stumbled on her feet and almost spray the floor. Crysty barked at them while jumping.