Always

Chapter 189-191

"What the fu-" She threw up to on the snow from seeing the corpse. After catching up to Takemitchy and it ended up with Kisaki running away, Kisaki was hit by a truck.

"Oh my god..." Hina covered her mouth from terror while Mikey stood silent.

"That's fucking disgusting...." Emely wiped her mouth with her long sleeve and stood up.

"So....Who's going to file the report?"

____________________________________

February 23rd,2006

Her fingers untied his braided hair and watched it how slowly is fell on his shoulders, it was satisfying to watch. She reached for a band aid from the aid kit and then damped his cheek with alcohol.

"Stay still damn it!" She slightly slapped his arm while placing a band aid on his lip.

"I can't if I'm this close to you." Draken said to her while he laid his head on her lap.

The day after battle between Tenjiku and Toman ended with the results of 5 members arrested and 3 deaths. Emma was one of them.

She carefully finished placing the band aid and caressed his hair.

"Will you get mad at me?" He asked to her. Emely stopped for a moment and looked down at him.

"For?" She asked him. Draken stayed quiet for a moment and looked up to her.

"Will you get mad at me if I said.... That you aren't my first love?"

They both stayed quiet while staring at each other, waiting for a response. He looked deeply at her brown eye's searching for a answer but nothing.

"Why would I?" She asked him back.

"I won't get mad, neither hate you at all." She continued saying calmly. It was obvious that she wasn't the first, nor maybe be the last, but she didn't mind. If it was his decision that Emma was his first love, she couldn't stop him.

"We all have our firsts at some point." Draken listened to her, keeping his eyes on her.

"Emma....She's beautiful, really bubbly than me. Of course you would fall in love with someone like that. Either way, I never came in your life when you first met her. So why would I say that I hate you or get mad?" She questioned to him.

"I don't know if you believe this, but everyone has a soulmate. Sometimes a person thinks that they fell for someone is their soulmate when in reality that person leads them to the rightful one's. Yes, it does hurt, but I'm in no position to say tell you to stop. For you, my love will always stay with you, no matter who you decide." She stopped talking and sighed for about what she is going to ask.

"Draken." He heard her softly call to him. He looked up to her again and stared deeply to her again.

"Do you want to end it here? For you to have some time?"

_____________________________________________

"So, he said yeah?" the blonde asked her while watching her roll on the grassy green fields.

"Geez, at least give a sign that you are going to keep on doing these types of shit. Like I don't know, move the chair, or write something in my bathroom mirror with blood written "I'm coming for yo ass."" She responded to the blonde female, keeping her eyes on the blue sky.

"You're doing that again." Frowned the blonde hair female knowing that her friend was trying to dodge the topic.

"You keep stalking me everywhere I go, you should know by now." She responded back.