Away

"So, for now, you may unpack your stuff and meet me at the lobby. I can't wait to show you around!" The black hair lady smiled to everyone and left them to unpack. 

"Well, at least Emely doesn't have to be alone and away from us" Akhiko drop his luggage on top of their beds. The room wall was the color or maroon, three beds in line just for them to rest, and another room was connected to a living room along with a small kitchen. 

Emely stretched her arms out while looking around, the living room had two sofas and one TV in the middle. She looked for the remote control and looked under the sofa. 

"Akhiko! Help me find the control!"

_________________________________________

"Tachibana Emely"

"Haruki Nakayama" 

"Akhiko Kaji." 

The three introduced themselves while the women written down their names. They all met at the lobby of the hotel for her. 

"And you guys have done some performances at some venues as in Nightclubs or?" Her black eyes stared at them while asking. 

"My dad owns a nightclub, and we sometimes perform there whenever he needs us to. Another thing is that we sometimes get offers from owners to perform." Akhiko explained to her. The women nodded and began to write more notes. 

"What roles do you guys have?" 

"I do the bass."

"Guitar."

"Drummer." 

The two males looked at her with bored eyes from her response, knowing she had one more role. 

Emely sighed and cleared her throat. "I am also a vocalist." She added one more. The dark red hair women lifted her eyes at her and squinted her eye's. 

"Ah so you're the famous one here then?" She asked her with a smile on. Emely slightly closed her eyes from her question. 

"The three of us are in this together. No one is famous or popular in this group, we are on the same page." She responded confidently. The boys looked at her with awe, they were touched. 

"I see. Well then!" The women clapped her hands together and stood up from the table. 

"Let's get started."

__________________________________________-

They all groaned in pain and threw themselves on Haruki's bed without a care.

"Give me hell already!" Akhiko groaned while Emely laid in the bed between them. 

"Don't predict it please!" Haruki whined and placed his arm over his forehead. 

"Why some extra lessons when we already doing great?!" Emely complained as they looked up to the ceiling. 4 hours of 'Perfection' was hell for them, the lady wouldn't let them rest for a while. 

"The CAC is in 2 weeks, why practice so much?" Akhiko asked to them.

"Another thing! I just didn't like the fact ho she was pressuring you to sing too!" Haruki reminded them and they all agreed. 

"But...this is a chance. Our first time to perform in CAC too...."Akhiko mumbled. 

The trio stayed quiet as they laid in the bed. An idea came up on Emely's mind and she smiled about it.

"How about I show you guys around right now?!"

_____________________________________

"Shhh!" She shushed the two giggling boys as they passed the front desk. They wore matching black sweaters, and their pants were just different colors along with their shoes.