Her future

Episode 17-18 (kind of spoiler)

"You what?!" Mitsuya widen his eye's and then flinched from a pain on his left waist.

"Emely, she's suffering.... We gotta save her." Mikey responded while sitting on the couch of his room. 

Mikey called in Mistuya and Draken over to his house to talk about his encounter with Emely, they all responded quickly to come.

"She even dyed her hair red!" Mikey smiled. 

"This isn't about her hair, Mikey. What did she tell you?" Draken asked him. 

"She was wearing....She was wearing a white jacket, it had a angel but the head...it was headless. She was coming out of Baji's house and then yeah." Mikey kept thinking what else he might of left out but that was all he can remember. 

Draken, was now pissed and worried. Her joining a gang? It didn't made sense to him at all. 

"She was crying...." Mitsuya and Draken turned their head to him. 

Mikey looked at his hand and remembered how her voice sounded and her browns eye's fill with emotions. 

"Help me by leaving me alone...She told me, as if, she was asking for someone to save her." He said. Mikey remembered it and could see through her clearly ever since they both met.

"The day Draken got stab, I found her crying and....She was willing to kill herself by putting the blame to herself, just like she did with her friend." Mitsuya remembered. 

Draken looked down and felt his chest tighten from hearing everything.

"We all need to save her, she won't admit it but..." Mikey said and stood up from his couch.

"Emi-Chan is suffering."

___________________________________________

    October 28 2017

Takemitchy walked alongside with Naoto while they followed a red hair female who had a red undercut, leading them to the rooftop door of a abandon school. 

"You'll find her there." She pointed to the door's. 

"T-Thank you...Haru..." Takemitchy said while Naoto stood at the bottom of the stairs. 

"I'll be down here....I can't see her...." Takemitchy understood and then walked up.

Takemitchy opened the doors and walked in the rooftop and looked around. 

He then noticed candle's lighten a some sort of shrine and a female was kneeling down placing some bread that looked odd to him. 

"E-Emi-Sama?" He called out to the female. 

The female then stopped and stood up, her long brown hair dropped to her back and she turned to him. 

He widen his eye's to see it was her. 

Her brown eye's still dull, her bangs long enough to cover her chest, her lip scar still there and a scar was cut down her left eye, leaving it blind.

"Takemitchy?" She titled her head to the side and her eye's widen in excitement.

"It is you!" She smiled and then ran up to him.

Her height was up to his shoulder, her hair was long to the point where her knees were at. 

"Emi-Chan! I-Its been a long time!" He looked to side trying to ignore her cleavage that showed in from her undershirt. 

"It has. What brings you here?" She asked and then headed back to the shrine she made.