Green eye's

Manga chapters 70-86

November 25th 2017

"Ahh not enough!" She threw the bag into the lake and groaned. She looked around the area and stood up.

"I can't be here for too long..." She walked through the bridge and stopped to look at river. She watched her own reflection with guilt in her eye's. Her brown eye's looked directly at each other, her brown hair that was once long was now in a undercut, she hated it.

'He never did it!' Naoto's voice rang through her head, she hated herself. She heard footsteps behind her and she ignored it. 'Just kill me...' She thought and the footsteps stopped.

"What do you want? If you here for a service, I charge 11,285 yen for 10 minutes." She said to them while keeping her back at them.

"What the hell have you become?" She heard a male voice call to her. She raised her eyebrows up and turned to them.

"Do I know you?" She eyed him up an down while sucking on her index finger. The image of Baji standing in front of her came in her vision, making her to widen her eye's at him.

"B-Baji?..." She whispered to him but then shut her eye's.

"No....Don't tell me..." She averted her eye's to the males neck to see a tiger tattoo.

"Kazutora..." She looked back to him, his hair was black and long, the front bangs were dyed yellow, and his eye's were the same.

"What fuck, Emely?! Charging for a service? What type of service?!" Kazutora asked her while observing her. Her clothes were a little revealing, short black skirt, blue undershirt with a white jacket over, her eye's were darker than before, and her skin was almost filled with scars. She was in a bad state.

"I was reflecting everything and here you are, acting like a prosti-"

"Shut the hell up!" She cut him off. Kazutora stood in surprise that she yelled at him, for the first time.

"You don't know anything! Nothing at all!" She yelled at him more. His sand eye's widen at her while she was shaking.

"You stuck at the jail or whatever the fuck it's call and now you coming here to pity me too!? Huh?!" She yelled more and then threw a lighter to him which he dodged it quick.

"Tell me!" She shouted once more and fell on her knees. Kazutora stared down at her while her shoulders shake .

"I just want to fucking disappear!" She yelled while grabbing her hair in frustration. Kazutora took 3 steps towards and kneel down at her.

"Calm down...You're on drugs right now..." Kazutora whispered to her and slowly patted her head.

"W-What made you think it was me...." She asked him. Kazutora gave a smile to her and tapped at her shoulder.

"You're tattoo. I'm guessing you got the idea from me?" She heard him softly speak to her as she looked down at the floor with dizziness. A tattoo of a tiger similar as his was placed from her back shoulder and it went down to her bottom back.

"It was the last thing I wanted of you...I didn't want to forget about you..."She responded while her hands shake.

"Emely...Why are you with Vincent?"

She hesitated to answer, what would he do or say if she told him the truth? After all, it was him that made her believe everything.

"Draken never did it. And it was all lies."

___________________________________________

November 26th 2005

"Fucking wake up!" He yelled from the other side of her room while banging on her door. Emely grumbled from his yelling and went back to sleep. She didn't want to go to school today.