Words

Episode 14 spoilers up ahead!

Why....

Each heartbeat, her chest felt warmth.

Her stomach feeling butterflies while staring back at him.

She felt it.

Felt it again.

"You know....At the beach, when you helped me out, I was trusting you little by little." She responded and looked down

'Can I really deserve to be forgiven already....'

"Ever since them, I felt that warmth once again. I felt more safe with you and I realized......" She stopped for a moment and hesitated.

'I don't want....I don't want that shit to happen again....'

She looked down to the floor and fisted her hands. Not even daring to look at him.

"You are forgiven." She heard him.

Her eye's widen as she lifted her eye's at him.

"All the hell you have gone through...You did it alone..." He then slowly cupped her face and leaned in, leaving a small between them.

"Now you're not. Crystal...I bet she's watching you. I may know half of your story, but you need a break." He whispered and touched his forehead with her's.

"Emely....please...let me help you?" She heard him.

Please forgive me for this....

Her smalls hands shakily grabbed on his and removed them from her face. Her brown hair strands fell over her face and covered eye's.

She scooted back from him and stood up,

Draken stared at her in surprise and reached out for her hand but was swatted away.

"You think....You were to win that bet with Baji?" She looked at him cold.

Draken stared at her and widen his eye's now that he remembered.

"H-How did you-"

"I have my ways to fucking know shit. Thing is....You really have a way to put up a act." She then walked to the window and crossed her arms.

"I was actually starting to like you...What the fuck?!" She turned to look at him.

Draken still sitting up and looked down with ashamed.

"Emely it's not what you think! I swear, we were messing around!" He pleaded and tightly holded on his blanket.

"Shut up already." Her monotonous voice kicked in.

Draken lowered his head and heard her footsteps walk to the door.

"Emely...please..." He whispered as the door opened.

She stopped at the door frame and grabbed Crysty in her arms and turned looked at him.

I'm so sorry...

I have to......

"I better not see any of your Toman wannabe friends on my face ever again.... I will not hesitate to shoot any of you."

_____________________________________________

August 11th, 2005 (Episode 14 spoilers!)