Tree

(Chapter 97-107) Do keep in mind I tend to make the chapters short and change some things too.

"Merry Christmas!" He joyfully said to everyone while she walked next to him. She looked around the room and noticed Mitsuya all bloody and bruised. 

"Mitsy!" She ran towards him and grabbed his face while scanning it. 

"What are you guys doing on a day like this?" Mikey asked everyone and smiled. 

"What the hell is going here?!" Emely asked loud to everyone and gazed at Inui and Koko. 

"The Black Dragons?"

"Mikey....I'm sorry." Mitsuya bowed down to him. Emely looked down to him and then to Mikey. 

"This is all my fault...." Mitsuya said to him. 

"T-Taka-Chan?!" She heard behind her to see Hakkai shirtless and also bruised up. 

"I broke the peace agreement I made with my own irresponsibility.... We're fighting them as you can see." He spoke one more time. 

"Don't say that..." Emely whispered to him and he looked at her with guilt. 

"My big bro recognized the sound of your impulse..." Mikey spoke. 

"Then Baji said..."Only Mitsuya's Bike sounds sweet!" Y'know?" Mikey finished and smiled to everyone. Mitsuya stood up straight and Emely immediately wiped the dry blood with her black jacket sleeve. 

"Those two led me here..." She heard him speak again. 

"Mikey....What are you saying...." Mitsuya asked him. 

"You're fighting three guys, right?" Mikey asked and walked past them. Emely looked at Mitsuya's face for more smudges and smiled at her work. 

"So, you're the "Invincible Mikey" Huh?!" Taiju asked him and smiled wickedly down to him. Emely followed behind Mikey and placed both of her hands in her dark blue baggy pants. 

"Even the famous ex-brawler Emirri is here! I'm really gonna have a good time beating the shit ou-"

"Why are you standing in our way?" Mikey asked him. 

"I just wanna ride with the guys again. If Mitsuya dies...then Baji and my big bro will be sad! Even Emi-Chan will be hurt to the point she will actually kill you! Both of us will!" Mikey said sadistically to Taiju. 

"You bruised up my cousin.... So, I will actually kill you if I have to be no hesitation." Emely said up to him and tilted her head to the side while glaring at him. 

"Mimi...Mikey..." 

A loud bam echoed the room by Taiju punching down Mikey, Emely jumped back and aimed for his face by rear kick but then was grabbed by Taiju's big hands. 

"Kill me?! Don't make me laugh!" Taiju yelled and threw her across the room, making her hit the wall by her back. Her body then fell down and a thud was heard from where everyone was standing.

"Mikey! Emely!!"

The sound of the bell rang while everyone yelled.

"Even the bell chimes to bless my victory on this holy night!!" Taiju yelled proudly. 

"I've defeated the Invincible Mikey and Emirri the brawler!!" He yelled once more. 

"Taiju, you fucker!!" Mitsuya yelled and charged towards Taiju. 

"You're dead!!" He yelled at him again but then was pushed down by a light weight bringing him down to the floor. 

"Mitsy....You're not in good condition..." He heard above him and to see Emely sitting on his back. Streams of blood ran from her head towards to her chin while smiling at him.