Go

Chapter 145-182

February, 20th,2006

It's not that I wished to die

I wish that everything that I hear around me would just disappear. 

Whispers, rumors, and gossips.

It's everywhere I go, no matter how much I ignore them,

They always come out.

But tell me why....

Why aren't they gone

"She's the one...."

"You think she's going to juvenile?"

"I doubt she will..The thing is..."

"She most def will!"

"So much for being the next commander."

"Will she be forgiven?"

"Get the fuck out...."

"Get out..." 

Get out

_____________________________________________

"Wait Emely!!"

The last words she heard before she took a step back and ran towards the nearest bathroom.The bathroom stall was slammed open as she rushed in to the toilet while covering her mouth. Haruki ran after her and entered without realizing it was the women's bathroom. 

"Emi-Chan?! You ok?" He called out to her and hear her throwing her up from a stall. He sighed of relief and waited for her to finish while looking out that no one would enter. 

She flushed the toilet while gasping for air, chest huffing up and down, and the sound of a band performing gave her head more pain. 

"I-I'm sorry...." She said between her breath and wiped her mouth with a tissue she always carry with her. "It's not your fault, you get pressure when many people talk to you at the same time, don't apologize." Haruki responded back to her and noticed her walking out of the stall towards the sink.

"I'm guessing those are your?" He asked her while she washed her face. The cold water brought her back to her senses to answer question. 

"They went to the same school as me....They were "friends" for a while before...before everything happened." She explained and wiped her faced with her collar of her shirt. 

"Or in other words, they were many reasons why I struggled more in middle school. They kept on spreading rumors around, stabbing behind my back and....pushing me down." She said as he paid attention to her. 

"One of the reasons....I left everyone behind."

_____________________________________________

February,22nd ,2006

The phone dialed as she ran out of her home, worried and concerned where he could be at. Leaving her suitcase at her room didn't make her care at all, she needed to see him.