Home

*Go read the last chapter if you skipped "Vincent'*

"I killed someone....and that started a conflict between them..." She answered back to his question. 

"But he ordered you to do it right? Just for losing a match....Dumbest shit ever." He struggled to keep her hair back from her face. 

"The death of their division captain still haunts me..." She looked at her hands that were once stained with blood. 

"Don't blame it on yourself. You were forced too...." He tried to re-assure her. 

"Speaking of dying...."

"I might die..." He said lowly while fixing her hair. 

"Shut up. Don't say that type of shit, Baji." She responded. Emely couldn't stand the thought of him dying, if anything she wanted to be the one to die instead of him.

Baji sighed while putting bobby bins on her side bangs. He then carefully grabbed her front bangs and tied it into a tiny ponytail at the back of her hair, making it similar to his but the tail was smaller. 

Baji reached for a mirror and handed to Emely. She looked to herself and smiled. 

"Can you give me a undercut now?" She asked him while admiring his work.

"Hell no, at least let your hair grow." He responded. 

"So...Kazutora might be working with Kisaki huh?" Emely asked him and placed the mirror down to his drawer. 

"That's a high chance, or maybe he is manipulating Kazutora about this. Just like he did to you." Baji responded.

Emely hummed in respond while thinking. It was already 3 days before Halloween and they still haven't gotten a proper plan. 

"So, using the the car piles when we went to check it out, we have more advantage to take him down. But the thing is..." She stopped to turn to him. Baji looked back to her to pay attention. 

"What if he gets away from us?" She asked. There was so any possibilities of things that were gonna happen, one thing can go wrong and they are screwed. 

"We keep on going. By the time we screw up and he gets away, our betrayal to Toman was for nothing. We are on our own." Baji responded. Emely could already tell that he didn't wanted this but he had to. 

"Couldn't we just, you know. Tell Mikey and the rest about this, would have been-"

"No." He cutted her off. His back facing her, she couldn't see his face about this. 

"I see them as a family. If the situation gets out of hand, one of them might end up dying...I can't afford to lose them." He responded. 

'So that's it....Protecting the ones you care...' She thought and looked to the window. The sun brightening the room from the dark, it was afternoon. 

"Don't you have people that you don't wanna lose, Emely?" He asked her. 

Emely kept quiet while staring outside. Thinking how it was back then. 

"I already lost the person that I loved and cared about. I don't have anything else to lose." She lied the last part. Emely wasn't fond of saying she was afraid of losing people, she already lost Crystal.

Baji couldn't tell whether she was acting tough or be honest, but he knew she felt something about it. 

"What about Mitsuya?" He tried to push her buttons.