Where Did The Time go

(Given spoilers and Movie spoilers too)
May 5 , 2015

The room was peaceful as the smell of coffee relaxed the two of them. A peaceful day made them relax and calm from everything, especially for him.

"You think he's gonna be fine? " He asked her. His black eye's looked at her while she looked out the balcony while the wind calmly blew her bangs.

"If anything, who would say no to Pah? I mean, they knew each other since childhood and those types of relationships work out fine." Her voice rang his ears while looking outside. 

"You have another gig today?" He asked her and gently placed his cup on the round table. She turned to look at him and nodded. 

"Yatake-san is gonna host it this time, Uenoyama hopefully comes in ready this time and I hope that Akhiko doesn't come in late too." She finished saying and looked at him. They both stared at each other while the sounds of a microwave beeped in the background. 

"You still waiting, Emi-Chan?" He asked her. She finally took her eyes off him and looked to the room. The wall colors were tan, a sofa placed by the right side and a tv was in front of it. By across was the kitchen room and the rooms. It was their home. 

"Does it bother you, Mikey?" She asked him. Mikey rolled his eyes at her and moved his black bangs out his eye's. 

"It doesn't but I'm surprise you are waiting. Knowing it's been years still, you are here with me, stopped me from making another gang and still waiting for him. When will it be enough for you?" He asked her. Her brown hair that use to be short was now long, placed in a neat bun with a blue flower clip on placing her bangs behind. The two have grew up together and watched each other change, keeping each other company.

"Who knows? Today I was just going to go visit our hometown again but, I guess from hearing Inu, I might make things worse..." She sighed out and tapped on her phone to text. 

"Oh yeah! Give me an undercut again please?" Mikey asked and pointed his black hair that was already in an undercut. The smile still remained the same after many things, which made her happy of her decision. 

"You already have one, dumbass." Emely said and stood up from the table without taking her eyes off her phone screen and took her cup. Mikey pouted and smiled to the city scene outside of the balcony. 

'Don't keep her waiting, Ken-Chin.'

___________________________________________

"Inupi, did you check if the guy from yesterday was able to drop his bike off?" He called out from the garage while tweaking a bike. He waited for a response but nothing. 

'He usually answer's fast....' He thought to himself. He stood up while wiping his hands that was stained with oil and walked towards the door. He got inside the place and looked to see Inupi on the phone, texting someone. 

"Did you figure it out?" Inupi jumped of surprise and dropped his phone from the sudden call. 

"I uh-" he stuttered and turned around to see the tall black hair male standing on the door frame with oil stained on his shirt and hands. 

"You have been off lately, what's wrong?" He asked him while Inupi picked up his phone. 

"It's nothing, Draken. I was contacting Mitsuya for some.... pair of fabrics I want for a new uh coat!" He lied to him. Draken raised an eyebrow and nodded. Inupi couldn't tell him at all what was the reason, if anything he knew both of them weren't ready. 

"Back to my question, did the guy come by or no?" Draken asked and went to the refrigerator to take out something to drink. 

"Oh yeah! Turns out he's going to drop it off next week on May 18." Inupi responded and remembered something but stayed quiet to see Draken's reaction.