Candles

Eye's scanning around the area and then immediately landed on the grave she was looking for. She quietly passed by the other graves giving respect to other visitors. She stopped at the grave and kneed down in front of it.

"I'm back, Baji." She silently said to the grave. She wasn't sad for coming, she was happy for visiting again. She placed a bouquet of flowers and began to pray. From afar, someone was watching her, holding back to realize if it was actually her or not.

"I went to see Kazutora. He's looking a lot like you, it scares me." Emely smiled to herself and continued talking.

"....It didn't went well at first but we both know how ignorant he gets." She continued and rememered what happen.

He calmed down after she begged him.

They both stayed silent while sitting in the courtyard, it was peaceful.

She took a deep breath in and let it out.

Ready to tell the truth.

"Kazutora, I didn't mean to leave you and everyone behind...I left because, if I were to be out of his way, it would benefit for him to have time for himself, with me being there"

She exclaimed to him, without looking at him.

He knew about that. He just never understood why she never came back for him. Just for him. That's what he always thought.

"You left because you wanted to be out of his way? Or because you did it for yourself to be away from him?" He asked her.

She blinked for a moment and re-thought about her decision. Was moving away for Draken to have time and space for himself? Or she did it for her selfishness?

"I....I don't know. When I used to hang out with Mikey, or Mitsuya before, seeing him would give me more pain, to know he loves Emma, no matter what. If I were to move out, would I be out of his reach and thoughts? I asked that to myself back then....Was that really stupid of me to decide that?"

She waited for a answer but it was quiet except of doves wings flapping around the courtyard. In a minute, she then felt his arm wrap around her shoulders. She felt warm. She missed him and regretted leaving him.

" I don't have any love experience..." He lied and felt her head being placed on his chest. How much he had missed these moments with her, but she wasn't his, nor never will be.

"But, in my opinion, I think it wasn't a stupid move or shitty. I think it would give you guys to have more space, after everything that happened." Kazutora softly stroked her hair, he loved her long hair.

"I know you love him, he loves you too. You guys were maybe meant for each other but just the wrong time. Emely." He softly grabbed her shoulders and made her look at him. Her eye's connected to his, he wished it would last longer.

"Go on. I know his birthday is in a few days, but if that's what you desire to do, go on and see him. You always have my support."

"It can't be...." They whispered to themselves and watched her slowly opening her eye's. She has grown up in their eyes.

Emely was alarmed that someone was watching her, she was being careful. The next grave was Emma's.

'I've been feeling bad for not going to your funeral, Emma. I hope you can forgive me.' Emely thought to herself and placed a small flower. A blue orchid. Emely felt that Emma was the type to love orchids, it matched her beauty.