Hospital

"That does not have nothing to do with you." She responded back as she looked to the other side where a sofa was placed by a window. 

"What do you mean that had nothing to do with me?" Draken asked as he tried to contain his anger. 

Emely refused to answer him or talk to anyone else from her state that she is right now. 

All she wanted was a peaceful life here in Tokyo. 

Back when life was so simple. 

"I'm saying that you should mind your own business when having someone's bag." She replied back. 

Draken couldn't believe her right now. First they weren't talkative, second she started to open up a little and now she's closing herself out. 

"Draken, do me a favor and cal-"

"No." She heard his response. 

She turned her head to look at him as she started to get mad already. 

"Oi, I said to call Haruki for me." She asked again. 

Draken stared at her and dropped her backpack to floor and slowly started walking to her. 

Emely slowly back up from her bed but hissed as she felt her wound sting. 

Draken leaned down to her and stared at her deep in her eye's.

He carefully placed his hands to her side's as he closed in the gap between their faces.

Emely looked back at his eye's as her cheeks were turning light pink.

"I may not know what is up with you but tell me this....Are you starting to like me already?" He whispered to her as his face was a few centimeters away from her. 

"Oh? You really wanna know what's up with me?" Emely whispered back ignoring his other question. 

"Yeah, tell me why your acting so bitchy all of a sudden little girl?" Draken asked back. 

"I'm on my period you egghead."

.......

"What?"

"I'm on my-"

"OK OK I UNDERSTAND DAMN IT!" Draken backed off as his face turned red from embarressment. 

He covered his face with his left hand and with his right hand he flipped Emely off. 

Laughter was suddenly filled in the quiet room, Draken widen his eye's as he slowly lowered down his hands and too see in front of him. 

Emely was hunched over herself as she was laughing really hard.

She then sat up, her smile showed while laughing as her hair was bouncing up and down every second she moved a little bit. Her eye's closed shut while laughing. 

Draken was amazed as he felt that warmth feeling again. 

Emely started to dial down her laughter as she wiped her tears of joy and looked back at Draken. 

They stared at each other for a moment as the room was back at being quiet. 

She gave him a toothy smile causing Draken to show light shade on his cheeks.

"Looks like your the first one to break down my walls Ken~chin."

________________________________________________________________

"What the hell Emely?!" Haru yelled at Emely. 

Emely was now regretting for calling Haru but had to clear something to her.