Don't leave

Nash's POV
Sasha called me today, she told me that Matt left after they found out that they lost one of their children, and he hasn't returned since. So I called her back,
N= Nash
S=Sasha
S/ Hey Nash, what's up?
N/ Nothin. You heard from Matthew yet?
S/ (crying) Not yet, but I'm really scared Nash.
N/ I know Sasha, I'll be over in like ten minutes. Okay?
S/ Okay... Bye Nash
N/ Bye Sasha.
As I'm driving I see someone with, on no... I start driving a little faster. It was Matt, with Madison. I knew where that were going. I was going at least 20 miles over the speed limit. But I have to get there before they do, I just have this weird feeling right now, about Sasha and the baby. I did end up getting there before they did but they were still close enough behind me. I ran to the door, didn't even bother to knock, and locked the door behind me.

Sasha POV
"Um Nash, what are you doing?" I giggle as he frantically ruins to me and his me for what feels like hours.
"Matt, he is with Madison. I know that you don't love me but Sasha, I love you, and I love this baby," he says as he points to my tummy. " And he hurts either one of you he will be hurting. I understand if you don't love me and if you want me to leave, I will. But just know I meant everything that I just said. " he smiles for a couple seconds and then he starts, Crying?! The Nash Grier is crying over me?! I pull him into a hug then he smiles and just keeps crying. Then there was a knock at the door, it was them. I grab Nash's hand and hide behind him. I just noticed that I threw my engagement ring onto the floor. Nash walks to the door and unlocks it, Matt's face was priceless, just saying. Madison was hiding behind Matt, of course.
"Why are you here? And with her Matt, I thought you could do better." I say and Madison gives me a death stare, but I don't care.
"I'm sorry Sasha, bit I just couldn't take it, we lost Faith, and I know you don't care for me right now but..."
"No buts about it, and really you could not handle it! Really! Did you cry over it for 3 days?! Did you, no! You were probably over there fucking Madison!"
"How the fuck would you know Sasha! Huh! And actually yes I did cry for three days! So you think you had it bad! Yeah right! You know what, screw you Sasha, and screw this fucking baby! I don't want either one of you in my life!" He screamed then walked back to her/their house. I broke down then and there, I just sat and cried. Then I remembered that Nash was there.
"Nash, i don't want you to see me like this."
"It's okay, I don't mind..." He helped me up then, kissed me. It lasted quite a while, when we pulled apart all I could see were his eyes. Those damn eyes, good it was like I was hypnotized. He smiled when he noticed me starting.
"You like what you see? Jk, I love you Sasha. You know that right?" "Yeah I know, now" I felt a sudden pain in my stomach, Shit the baby! I feel to the floor holding my stomach, Nash grabbed my phone and called 911.

Cliffhanger!¡!¡ Sorda, Love y'all, hope you enjoy the next chapter!
-Ali ❤❤