Plane Ride

Sasha POV
I was in the airport about to board my plane. My life starts over now. As soon as i step on that plane i will get a chance to prove to myself that im not who i was in California. Im still decideing on the abortion. I bought a new phone and was thinking about doing Vines or YouTube videos, but idk. I downloaded the Vine app and looked up Matts account. He had posted a new vine, he was crying...
In the vine he said, "Guys im not going to post any Vines/ YouTube videos. And im not going to be on ANY social media. Ive lost someone important so when she comes back. I will too."
It was captioned, 'Goodbye Guys. Im Sorry' I was now boarding my plane. And i was crying, as i walked down the aisle to find my seat i pulled my hood over my face just so i dont embarass myself. I find my seat and sit down still sheildig my face.
"Hey are you ok?" Said a voice next to me.
"Yeah im fine. Sorry."
"Sorry for what?"
"I dont know im jut so used to saying it." I finally look up at the face. He was pretty cute... OMG he was hot! He had blonde hair and blue eyes, and also had a lip ring.
"Sorry im Ethan"
"Sasha. Pleasure to meet you."
"Trust me the pleasure is all mine." He looked me up and down. Then his eyes stopped at my 'little' baby bump.
"Are you?"
"Pregnant... Yes. But thats why im leaving the U.S."
"Really? If you dont mind explaining to me what you mean..."
"No not at all. Um so i was dating this guy and i got pregnant. Then he proposed and i said yes. Then i thought he cheated and i went to someone else for like a month and had a baby, then got back with the guy i was with before. Then i cheated on him with a different guy and he got me pregnant. And here i am." i looked down at my purse in my hand.
"Wow. Im sorry for asking you to it explain." He said with a voice full of sympathy.
"Its fine. Im leaving to start over."
We sat in silence for a while.
"So... How old are you?" He asked.
"17."
"Same!"
"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah, so where are you going?" He smiled.
"Paris..."
"Me too!" he laughed again, this will be a fun ride.