Baby or Nah?

Sasha POV
WHAT WAS I THINKING! I KNEW THIS SHIT WAS GONNA HAPPEN!
I have been talking to myself all fucking day. This is getting old! Yes i know i should'nt be doing this, but it feels so right.

Matt POV
Sasha has been gone alot lately... and im getting worried. I mean i have stayed home all week watching Hope, alone. So i called over the guys.
Phone Convo-
Matt-M
Nash-N
Aaron-A
Carter-Cartah
Hayes-H
Cam-C

M- Heys you guys wanna come over and help me with Hope?
N-Sure, but i have to bring hayes...
Cartah-Why?
N-Because mom and dad left and they told me not to leave him here.
Cartah-Oh.
A-I will be there in like 2 mins.
M-Okay. Heys did cam even answer his phone?
N-Nope...
M-Do you guys know why.
H-I do! Shit... im dead...
M-what do you mean hayes?
H-I will tell you when i get there. You are not going to like it tho... (whispers last part)
M-'Ight i will see you guys soon then.
All- Bye

(Still Matt POV)
Hope started crying when the boys walked in but then Nash picked her up and she stopped almost instantly. If only i was the one to hold her when she was born... Yes im still a little mad at Nash, but its not his fault. Its mine. And then the Jacks walk in. Nash told them i guess. Right after came Taylor and Hayes...
"So whats up with cam?" i asked right away.
"heiswithagirl..." he said a little to fast.
"what girl?"
"Sasha..."
What! What the hell!
"WHAT! WHAT THE HELL! Can you guys wath her for like half an hour?" I asked, trying to calm down.
"Yeah we got it!" They all said.