The Date... OMG

Sasha POV

"Will u go on a date with me?" He asked then looked away like he knew the anwser was going to be no.

"YES! I would love to Matthew!"

He put his hand on my cheek and kissed me. Not just a peck on the lips, he kissed me passionitly. The kiss i swear lasted for 3 minutes before we were interupted by Cam, Meghan, Jack J, and my bestest friend Amy. Shawn was with her. They started dating after me and Cam met, so about a year or two.

"Sasha!! My god i missed u!!" Amy yelled "Amy!!!!" "Where the hell is the nerd when i need her!?" Amy said after our hug. "With Magcon..." i said trying to be a smart ass. "Matt, where are u going?" Amy asked. "To get reservations!" he yelled as he walked out of the room.
Matt POV

I want to take Sasha out somewhere nice. Ah ha! There was a really nice resturant around the corner of the hotel. I called and asked for reservations for two. "Put it under Matthew Espinosa." she just giggled over the line i hung-up before anything weird happened.
Hailey POV

Me and Hayes have not talled since our little incident... anyway after about 4 days of not talking to Hayes, i asked Nash if he could talk to him for me.

"NASH!"

"Upstairs!" he yelled

So i ran upstairs to Nashs room, he was on his phone.

"Hey Nash, can i ask you a favor?"

"Yeah, whats up buttercup?!" he smirked/smiled when he said that.

"I need u to talk to Hayes for me."
Sasha POV

Me and Matt were going on a date today at noon. I have to go shopping... get new shoes and a dress. I called Hailey first.

H= "Hey gurl... Zayumm been forever."

M= " Its been two hours!"

H= "Really? Anyway whats up... wait ill be there in 30 seconds!"

Well she was not there in 30 sec, more like 5 minutes. She barged in and layed down on my bed. She ended up falling asleep before i could talk to her... i call Matt and tell him to get Cam...

"Bring shaving cream..."

I said then hung up the phone. I waited in the hallway to tell them the plan before we went in the room. Matt kissed me first then Cam had a weird look on his face. I gave him a death glare. He laughed.

"Ok so ill go first with you guys behind me, put the shaving cream on my hand then yours." They nodded they knew what was up.

I tip-toed up to the bed with the bous following, "SMACK CAM!!!" i yelled as i smacked Hailey. Then the boys smacked both sides of her face together.

"Owww!!! God, you mother fuckers. I hates all of you. Except you Sasha!" She screamed.

-SKIPPING BORING DATE-

After the date me and Matt... had fun i guess you could call it... First we played 20 questions.

M- What is your full name?

S- Sasha Mae Jensen, umm.. favorite song?

M- Wild Life... duh... um ok favorite color?

S- Blue & Pink are tied...
-------After 20 Questions------

I was so tired... so Matt did everything to keep me awake. I mean everything. He threw me onto the bed, he hovered for maybe a minute or two after he did he kissed me. God, why does he do this to me? I feel sparks between us. Every time. One thing led to another... and i think we all know what happens next.
-A/N Hey guys sorry i didnt want to write it...-*Gross*
Sasha POV

Omg, i feel sick. I try to gt up without waking Matt. Yes! I did it. Ok, i get to the bathroom just in time... except after i puked, Matt came in with a worried look on his face.

"Babe, you okay?" he asked pulling my hair back into a ponytail.

"Yeah, im fine." I hope...

Everytime he looked at me for the rest of the day he looked concerned.

"Hey, how come everytime you look at me you give me a concerned look?" I asked him quietly. "I mean what happened to the kissy faces, or the smiles?"

"Do you remember anything about last night?"

"Yeah, why?"

"Because last night we had sex... today you wake up sick... im just worried. Thats all."

"Can you drive me to the store, please?" I ask him.

"Lets go." He says and quickly gets his car keys.