Oh no.

Sasha POV
When I walked back downstairs I saw Matt. The boys were all looking very pissed off, Nash looked like he was going to kill him, but I just walk up to Matt anyway. When I got there, before I could slap him, he pulled me into a hug. "Sasha i'm so sorry! I know I messed up, I really did. And then I got a call from one of the guys saying that you had the baby, our baby. He told me that all of the guys and you were living at your place, and he told me to come here and apologize. And that's what I was going to do when I was with Madison, she was helping me. Did you forget that she was my best friend since kindergarten? Anyways, can I see her? Please then I'll leave. I promise." That was a lot to take in. But I end up bringing him upstairs anyway. We walk into her room, and she ended up crying right away. Matt asked if he could hold her. I said yeah. I sat in the rocking chair, looking at my baby and her daddy. She has his eyes, she basically looks like a mini-me of Matt. She has my nose tho. As I turned to look at them again, she had stopped crying and she was just staring at Matt. Her daddy, my fiance.

Nash POV
Sasha and Matt are taking forever! What the hell are they doing! I've been asking who told him, but nobody owned up, yet. I start walking upstairs to see what is taking them so long, I finally remembered what room is Hope's. I see the door cracked open, I peek through the little opening. I see what I would never want to see, Sasha is sitting on Matt's lap and Matt was holding my baby girl. I mean yes, she is his, but I've taken better care of her than he has! He was not there when she was born, but neither was I basically. I walked back downstairs, like nothing happened. I ended up forgiving him and Sasha, because they are engaged, and they are getting married next year. I was never trying to take her away, I was trying to be... I don't know anymore. I was trying to be nice I guess.

Matt POV
I was finally holding my baby girl, both of them, actually. She was on my lap, holding our baby girl so I could just see her before I left again.
"Matt why do you have to leave? I mean we could share a room again and everything will be okay, we will be okay." "Sasha, I love you. You know that right?" She nodded. "Okay, and you know I would do anything for you, right?" She nodded, again. "And you know that you and Hope are my whole world, and I would never do anything to hurt either one of you, right?" She was crying, but still let out a small yes. "Sasha, I know. This is killing me to, believe me, but ..."

Cliffhanger!!!! Ooooo, what's gonna happen?
Ali