No More Chances...

-Okay so I know that I haven't been updating, but I'm going to be doing more chapters. I promise. I will try to update Monday and Friday. Back to the story!-
-----------------
Sasha POV
Me and Hailey were sitting on the couch with Hope, when I felt my phone vibrate.

Hasss: Will you tell Hailey to text me, she hasn't been talking to me lately... What did I do?

Hasss: Really!? What the fuck did you do Hayes?! Let's see, we arrived at the party, then Hailey walked in and saw this slut sitting on your fucking lap! I don't even know you anymore Hayes. And I don't even want to think of what you did with that slut.

Hasss: FYI I never did anything with her.

Hasss: I don't even care anymore, don't talk to me or Hailey. And don't you dare come near my child again! Ever! You fucked up Hayes, you can't fix this. Goodbye.

I shut my phone off, so I didn't have to talk to him again. I must have been crying, because Hailey asked if I was okay. I told her I was fine.

Matt POV
Sasha is really moody lately. And yes, i know i shouldnt be saying that but,  whatever. She would be giggling one moment then the next she would be crying. Bipolar much... Sorry im just scared and i dont even know why... maybe because she is pregnant again. But i dont know. Last time i used a condom. I think.
Flashback*
We got home from the party and then Hailey left for a couple of hours to probably go get Hope. Then me and Sasha got bored... and so i made her go out with my sister for a while. While i was setting up hailey asked if she wanted her to bring Hope to our house or hers. And i asked if she could bring her to their house. Their consists of Hayes and Hailey. So i made a rose petal trail and a note.
Sasha,
Go change. Then follow the petals they will bring you right to me.
Love, Matt.
After she got home she walked in to our room, changed, then followed the petals. They led to one of our guest bedrooms. I dont know why. But why not. She walked in with a pink sports bra and black and pink spandex. God she looked hot. She came and sat on top of me.  She kissed me slowly, making me want more. So i flipped us over then... well we all know what happend...
I dont know what i did but if she is pregnant, again im gonna be happy but one is enough for now. She is only 2 months and 2 weeks. (Hope was born March 16, 2015 )

Theres you're upate... hope you guys like it and comment what you think about Sasha and Matt having another kid. Also i need a ship name... help... plz.
-Ali