It all started with Stiletto's...

Hailey POV
"Sasha, I know. This is killing me to, believe me but... I can't stay..." OMG did he really just say that! I was coming over to surprise her because it was May 16, her birthday. She was going to go to a couple of parties with me, but apparently she had different plans. I can't blame her tho, she has/had, I don't know what they are any more, a fiance and she just had her baby, and he is the father. They need to work things out. But I was going to take her out any way. "Why can't you stay?" She asked crying. "Because, we have to go somewhere for your birthday! Right now!" -_- Really!!! If he were my boyfriend, he would be dead! Literally! Me and Hayes are doing good. Really good actually! We go out every night, besides the weekends... When they were in the middle of getting ready, I walked downstairs and say on the couch. I started to text Hayes, (convo)

To: My Bae / Hey Hayes! I miss you already!

From: My Bae / Me too! BTW you looked hot when you left this morning.

To: My Bae / Tank ya! You didn't look to bad yourself.

From: My Bae / GTG babe, ily!

To: My Bae / ily2

When I looked up, I saw Sasha.
" Hey you! Why are you here? " Really? Wow she is so retarded sometimes! But I love her... As a sister... " I'm here for your fucking birthday! But if you want to go out with Matt, and ditch me you can do that too... I don't care anymore. " I said with a fake smile at the end, and I got up from the couch and start to walk away. "Wait don't leave! I'm sorry! I really am, we can still go, right? Matt can you drive us around town, please!?" "Sure babe, anything for you..." He smiled. "Okay I'm going to get ready, and if you leave I will find you and kill you!!!" She giggled. About an hour later, she came down. She was looking good for someone who just had a baby 2 months ago. Sasha said she had a babysitter so we didn't have to worry... She was wearing stilettos, ( like the ones above ) cheetah high waisted shorts, and a black muscle tank with cheetah print bra, so it looked like it was supposed to be there.

We left for the first party, it was at a friends house. His name was Gavyn, he was Sasha's best friend, until he almost killed her... No I'm just kidding! I really don't know what happened to them... But anyway I walk in and then see what no girlfriend would want to... Hayes and another girl were sitting on the couch. The slut was on his lap, laughing. Sasha looked at me, worried. "I'm okay..." "Okay. Because we can leave, if you want?" So I nodded, I didn't want to be here.

-- Yay!!! Hailey had a POV!!! --
Sorrey it's so short, keep reading! Love you all. Oh and special thanks to my friends Amy and Hailey! Over you guys so much!❤