Wow

Matt POV

Sasha must think im really calm about this whole 2 kids thing. Well im not, right now im flipping out. We only have 1 month till our babies are born! I walk downstairs and see Sasha, "Morning babies!" i said reffering to my three beautiful girls. "Morning!" she says. She was not lookin good. When i say that i mean it. She looks as if she was dead. Is she crying? "Baby are you okay?" "Yeah im fine. Why?" she asked with a worried look on her face. "No reason. I missed you!" "We were sleeping! How could you miss me!" She said. "I know, but its true! And we are going to go somewhere special today!" "Why? Not that i dont want to but whats the occasion?" "You will have to wait and see. " I winked ay her then walked away. She ran after me and turned me around. "Matthew Lee Espinosa where are we going. Tell me or, or im going to break up with you!" she said but couldnt help but laugh. " Fine i will tell you, but im not telling you why." "Fine. Tell me already!" "We are going to the park for a picnic!" she squeals after i say that. She kisses me then runs upstairs to get ready for the day. She comes downstairs in high-waisted black shorts and her crop top that says Mrs Matthew Espinosa that is baby blue and pink. For shoes she had picked out her baby blue converse. (Same outfit she wore when they met! :) she smiles at me then i see the best sight in the world.

Sasha POV

When i came downstairs from getting ready Matt just stared at me. God i look really fat. I was about to change until Matt grabbed me by the waist and pulled me into him. "You dont look fat!" he said. Whoops that came out of my mouth. "Yeah." He said and smiled. "Dammit!" I yell. Matt just laughs. We walked down to his car, i wanted to drive my 2014 Camaro but instead we took his mustang. Its been 6 months and now we are 8 months pregnant. Only one month left. Yeah! We walk down the sidewalk and get a couple stares from people. But, oh well. After this we had an appoinment for the girls. At 3:00, it was 1. We stop at the pier. Matt just stops, "Sasha will you marry me?" He got down on one knee. "Matt of course!!!" I "jump" into his arms. Then we talk and eat.

-DOCTORS OFFICE-

Sasha POV

Me and Matt are waiting in the waiting room... finally we are being walked back to a room. As we walk in the doctor instructs me to move to the bed. Matt sits next to me on the chair. As the doctor puts the cold jelly on my tummy, he points out the baby...