Hard Choices...Or Nah!

Nash POV
After we had arrived at the hospital Sasha was taken into a room, they told me I was not allowed to come in until baby Hope was born. So I sat in the waiting room. I could hear Sasha yelling at the doctor because I couldn't come in, but I decided to call the guys.
N= Nash
CD= Cameron
H= Hayes
C= Carter
T= Taylor
A= Aaron
JJ= Jack J
JG= Jack G
S= Shawn
N/ Hey guys! Sasha is in the hospital, she is having the baby!
CD/ Dude that's great! We will be down there soon.
JJ/ Congrats!
JG/ Dude that's amazing!
T/ Awesome! Here comes uncle Taylor!
A/ Taylor calm down, and BTW if anyone is the uncle it's me!
H/ Nash, tell them i'm the uncle! We all know that I'm the mature one here!
S/ Well anyway me and Amy are on our way. See you soon!
N/ Bye guys hurry, and no Hayes, just no.
H/ Whatever, hey anyone want to give me and Hailey a ride? Plz?
T/ Fine, whatever Hayes be ready.
All/ Bye!
I hear my name being called, "Nash Grier?" "Right here!" "You can come back now." "Thanks!" I run past the lady and into Sasha's room. I walk in to see two beautiful girls, my two beautiful girls. Not Matt's, mine. ❤

Sasha POV
When Nash walked in he stopped in his tracks, he smiled. Then slowly walked toward my and my Hope. He looked down at my baby, I gave her to him to hold. He looked down and smiled at the angel in his arms. He sat beside me and he looked as if he was never going to let go. I don't know what is was about him, but I think I love him. "Hey Nash?" "Yeah gorgeous?" "Do you love me, like a lot?" I said then looked down. "Of course Sasha, and I love Hope too. I love you with all my heart." Then he leaned in and kissed me again. It was passionate, but sweet. We were spilt up by the sound of cameras clicking. Damn boys you had to ruin the moment. "I'm so posting this on Instagram!" Taylor yelled. Of course he would. "Give me my niece!" Hayes said. Nash handed Hope to Hayes. They were cute, so I took a picture. After our round of pass the baby, we ask when I can go home, they said whenever I was ready. So we left ten minutes after they told us. Me and Hope ended up riding with Taylor, because Nash was going shopping. I love Taylor's car! I don't know why tho... I mean my car is the best, I just traded mine in for a new model. The 2015 Chevy Camaro, I love it! We finally got to my house which was huge, 11 bedroom/suites so I asked the boys to live with me, they were happy! Rooms were Hayes and Hailey, Nash and I, Amy and Shawn, and the rest of the boys all had one room to themselves. Hope had her own room, it was pink and brown. Nash helped paint, obviously I was fat so I couldn't do very much. When the boys got their stuff in their rooms we all ate dinner, week the guys and Hailey did. I had to feed Hope. Nash said he wouldn't eat till I did, and he actually didn't eat til I was done with Hope. Hope was sleeping so I brought her to her room and laid her down. When I waked downstairs I saw...

Cliffhanger!!! Keep reading I love all of you guys so much! ❤❤❤❤Make sure to vote!